APP Mod Modified Mi Fit 4.1.1 - All in One

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Modified Mi Fit 4.1.1

★ One application, all features ★

Features
Caller ID for messages and calls works with all phone system languages.
Weather informations in the same language as the phone system language (For all languages).
Czech weather informations from @MRMR Modified Mi Fit.
Fall asleep speed, Snooze time and Rolling over displayed in Last night's sleep page.
Mi Blaze Unlock available for all regions.

Emoticons support for Custom Font with emoticons.
Less double notifications for Line, Telegram and Whatsapp applications
(English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish languages) !
⤳ Mail icon for notifications from Mail.ru, MyMail, Outlook, Samsung Email and Spark applications.
⤳ Telegram icon for notifications from Catogram, Plus Messenger, Telegram Beta and Telegram X applications.
⤳ VKontakte icon for notifications from Sova 5, Sova Lite and VTosters applications.

Customizable features
(Profile -> *Smartband/Smartwatch name* -> Settings)
Automatic online update option (disabled by default).
Force Smartband/Smartwatch language option.
Force weather language option (disabled by default).

Notifications without emoticons option (disabled by default).

Uppercase notifications option (disabled by default).
Uppercase weather information option (disabled by default).

Latin notifications option (disabled by default).
Latin weather information option (disabled by default).

Previews of customizable features

Bugs unsolved
★ "Unlock Screen" function Force Close (FC).
★ Google Account connection doesn't work.

Credits
Settings page translations :
★ Czech :
@rendal.
★ English :
@MagicalUnicorn.
★ French :
@MagicalUnicorn.
★ Greek :
Odysseas Papadimitriou.
★ Hindi :
@aBStRAcTIrIs007.
★ Hungarian :
@ViBE.
★ Italian :
@Alexupdating.
★ Persian :
@NightWolf.
★ Polish :
Dominik Zabicki.
★ Portuguese :
@nirewen.
★ Russian :
Korneich (@Alex_N).
★ Spanish :
@Pearljamero & Pau.
★ Thai :
@dnee.
★ Turkish :
@techgenius.
★ Ukrainian :
@Stryiko.

Download

Post only in English, else it will be deleted.

If you have a problem, it's certainly resolved in FAQ.
Read others comments and FAQ before post a problem !

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Like Modified Mi Fit 4.1.0, this Modified Mi Fit is based on Play Store version, so there is Google Fit synchronization in the application :).

Don't ask me if it work, I never used it, so try and see :p.

Thanks for new version. It works great. With the older versions, i had to log in with MI account, every time. But this one, logged me automaticaly. I didnt even saw the login screen. And i didnt had to set again the permisions and the other stuff. Maybe its the app, or its Android 10. I dunno, but i like it :)

helllomat

Anyone else the problem that since version 4.0.17 so 4.1. and 4.1.1. that der current display of sleepdata and also currenz step counter do not function correctly? The thing ist that just the summary of the data per day week and month are correct but current status of sleep data first checkd in the morning shows me "no data".... the app ist beautifull but th reinstall with deinstall and so on does not bring a turn around... Any hint how to correct this? Thanks for an answer!

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Anyone else the problem that since version 4.0.17 so 4.1. and 4.1.1. that der current display of sleepdata and also currenz step counter do not function correctly? The thing ist that just the summary of the data per day week and month are correct but current status of sleep data first checkd in the morning shows me "no data".... the app ist beautifull but th reinstall with deinstall and so on does not bring a turn around... Any hint how to correct this? Thanks for an answer!
Isn't related to Modified Mi Fit. You can do a feedback to Huami devs directly from the Mi Fit application ^^.

for me, it's working without any problem. did you update the firmware with the new one from the app

2kan

Hi,
I have problem with Gmail and Outlook notification (maybe more app) these two app has Very short vibration.. Others apps are ok.. Have you anyone this problém? Im try change vibration for all apps, but no change on thah...

Thanks!

Maddoctor

If someone gets the new mi band 5, since the only version that is on sales now is the chinese/english, if he can see if the language setup works. English in mi band 5 can see only if the language of mobile is in english. I want to see, if with the help of this modified mi fit, can have the same effect with other languages in the mobile.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
If someone gets the new mi band 5, since the only version that is on sales now is the chinese/english, if he can see if the language setup works. English in mi band 5 can see only if the language of mobile is in english. I want to see, if with the help of this modified mi fit, can have the same effect with other languages in the mobile.
Like for other Mi Bands/Amazfit Smartwatchs, it will be possible force enabled languages, no more.

Luko69

Did you manage to solve it? I have also this problem.

There's an updated version on play store (release date June 12) still 4.1.1but bugs are gone. Works perfect now!

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999