APP Mod Modified Mi Fit 4.5.0 - for custom MB4 resources

Tenico

Hi, will explain my situation:
my device
HW:V0.25.131.5 (CN)
FW:1.0.6.16
Res version: V62
i want to use portuguese custom resource, i waited until 17h UTC arrive but can't update with mi fit, there is anyway to manual update to
FW version
Res version
v66
?
i tried the language resource but stayed with the "connect to mifit to update" screen and needed to flash again the original resource file. (using notify & fitness)

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
Hi, will explain my situation:
my device
HW:V0.25.131.5 (CN)
FW:1.0.6.16
Res version: V62
i want to use portuguese custom resource, i waited until 17h UTC arrive but can't update with mi fit, there is anyway to manual update to
FW version
Res version
v66
?
i tried the language resource but stayed with the "connect to mifit to update" screen and needed to flash again the original resource file. (using notify & fitness)
now is server online, for manual you must install FW 1.0.7.04 first and then resources

guimenez

First of all many thanks for the custom firmware.
Please I want to use Portuguese language.
I've installed this mi fit but it doesn't ask me for update firmware and so a can't see Portuguese language in my band.
Can anyone help me please?
Many thanks

I'm on 1.0.5.66 firmware

Dakata

I cannot install (manually) last firmware. I can install any firmware except last one. I get error Invalid firmware (i downloaded the firmware 3 times and with all of them i get same error)

In Portuguese, when you are syncing with mi band installing a watchface for example, the text that says "sync" is not in Portuguese or when the sync is completed. Fix please.

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
In Portuguese, when you are syncing with mi band installing a watchface for example, the text that says "sync" is not in Portuguese or when the sync is completed. Fix please.
Soory I can't this text is in FW and no in Res, look to english UTF8 are all no translated FW strings

Soory I can't this text is in FW and no in Res, look to english UTF8 are all no translated FW strings
I don't think so, because the language that appears is neither Chinese nor English, this is another language and this part has not been translated ...

xpaulos2

Developer
Contributor
I don't think so, because the language that appears is neither Chinese nor English, this is another language and this part has not been translated ... View attachment 7519
But you think this becouse I can't use english as base because not support diacritics and special characters, as base is used czech language

But you think this becouse I can't use english as base because not support diacritics and special characters, as base is used czech language
Ok. I just tried to help, it could be something you didn't notice and I wanted to warn you ...

guimenez

Thanks! already updated with server and installed PT language , its all good now
How did you get portuguese?
I've installed firmware 1.0.7.04 and 66 Resources (MB4PT.res.bin) with Master for Mi Band. Then install the modified Mi Fit but is always showing English.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui