News New device | Codename : York

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
York | XMSH10HM

Files
This morning, files from an unknown device was shared by Huami Firmwares.
Files :
York 0.1.0.12.

Why create a thread for that ?
Because files are really similar to Mi Band 4 :).

Resources
Using the Mi Band 4 tool, Resources (v36) can be decompiled without any problem :

I compared English translation from York Resources v36 with latest Cinco Resources (v93). Most part of translations are same, but there is some of them different and other added :

Instead of Mi AI Speaker, it's Alexa Speaker, so we can think York device is International.
Cinco - York
(English translations)

Some translations can let us think York device will include directly in it Calendar, World Clock (possibility to view current hour from some cities added in Mi Fit), possibility to enable DND for a specific time (0h30, 1h00, 2h00, 3h00), and some others interesting things (I let you look spoiler with all the York Resources translations in more than the Cinco Resources translations). Also, this device is made to be used with Mi Fit, like we can see with many translations ("View more\ninfo on Mi Fit" for example).
Translations in the York Resources (v36 - English) not present in the Cinco Resources (v93 - English).

Some translations can be present in the Cinco Resources too, I only did a comparison between the two files then copied/paste the translations found like added in the York Resources.
Code:
World clock
Calendar
Update
Anaerobic
Total strokes
Stroke rate
Catch at
Release at
Total jumps
Frequency
Elliptical
Rowing machine
Jump rope
Indoor cycling
Yoga
No reminders,\nadd events on\nMi Fit now
No reminders,\nadd events\nnow
Future
Add cities on Mi Fit
Calories
Keep DND on
30mins
1h
2h
3h
Start
Stop
Auto turn on
Relaxed
Mild
Moderate
High
In psychology, stress is a feeling of strain and pressure. Small amount of stress would be beneficial to improve your work andstudy efficien-cy. Excessive amount of stress, how-ever, may lead to bodily and mental harm. *The stress value is calcu-lated based on HRV (Heart Rate Variability) data and stress model. The result is for reference only.
Remind when\nheart rate is\nhigher than
Remind when\npace is lower\nthan
Alert
Per
km
Heart rate alert
Pace alert
Speed alert
Distance alert
Auto pause
After you\nstart doing\nexercise, if\nthe band fails\nto detect your\nactivity, it will\npause the re-\ncording session\nautomatically.
Menstru-\nation
Fertile\nperiod
Ovulation\nday
Predicted\nmenstrual\nperiod
Menstruation
Fertile period
Ovulation day
Predicted menstrual period
Weak
Medium
Strong
Very strong
Extremely strong
No records
Did this men-\nstrual cycle\nstart from\n%s?
Did the men-\nstrual period\nend on\n%s?
View more\ninfo on Mi Fit
Turning it on\nwill affect\nbattery life,\ncontinue any-\nway?
7-day PAI
Complete your\nmenstruation\ninfo on Mi Fit\nfirst
Entering band\ndisplay editing\npage…\nPress & hold\nto confirm the\nchanges.
Continuous heart rate
Steps/h
You can say:\nRemind me to\npay the mort-\ngage loan on\nJuly 29 at\n6:00 PM
Detect activity
When the band\ndetects that\nyou are run-\nning/walking,\nit will remind\nyou to turn on\nrelated activity\nmodels
The band\ndetected that\nyou're doing\nexercise,\nrecord this\nsession?
In %d days\nPredicted\nmenstrual\nperiod
In %d days\nPredicted\novulation\nday
Cycles
Relax yourself\nin a guided\nbreathing ex-\nercise
Keep quiet and\nrelax your body
Inhale and\nexhale as ins-\ntructed by the\nanimation
Inhale
Exhale
Time
Heart rate change
Stress level
Last km
Last km
Last mi
Last mi
Red envelope alert
Reached goal alert
Nudge alert
Idle alert
7-day steps
Band is locked\nTry again later
Incorrect pass-\nword
Measuring…
Added success-\nfully
Turned off the\nalarm
Added success-\nfully
Canceled\nadding event
In %d days\nMenstrual\nperiod
In %d days\nFertile\nperiod
Day %d
Server is busy,\ntry again later
Couldn't au-\nthorize, try\nagain later
Check your\nnetwork con-\nnection or try\nagain later
You're walking\nnow, record\nthe session?
PAI
Battery
Sunrise/sunset
Other types
Excellent
Good
Moderate
Poor
Unhealthy
Hazardous
Cycles
Breathing
Calibrate distance
Level %d
Yesterday
Breath
%d times
In %d day\nPredicted\nmenstrual\nperiod
In %d day\nPredicted\novulation\nday
In %d day\nMenstrual\nperiod
In %d day\nFertile\nperiod
Go to Mi Fit > Camera set-tings, and pair the band

level--
Don't  Move
It's an important indicator of a person's cardiopulmonary health, a person has an average RHR (resting heart rate) of about 60-80 BPM

By checking Resources pictures, I found interesting things :

There is an SpO2 picture, so maybe York device have Blood Oxygen Sensor, like Huawei Honor Band 5.

⤳ If I don't don't forget one or more pictures, York device support 11 different activities, 5 more than Cinco device.
Cinco Resources - Activities

York Resources - Activities

There is 3 pictures about watchfaces, in 90px*210px. It doesn't mean screen size is 90px*210px, they're just preview pictures for default watchfaces. The good news, by default you will have choice between analog or digital clock !

Font
Font is exactly same as Mi Band 4 Font, so it can also be decompiled without any problem using the Mi band 4 tool :

More
More information in Post #2 & Post #43.

Post only in English, else it will be deleted

Attachments

Last edited:

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
★ Files :
York 0.1.0.14.
York 0.1.0.16.

Resources
In Resources v37, there is interesting things in pictures and translations :

MIC is updated and now different than Mi Band 4 :
York (v36) - York (v37)

Some translations was modified/added :
Difference between English translations in York Resources v36 and v37.
Code:
Catch at -> Pull
Release at -> Release
Event reminder -> Events
Open camera -> Open your\nphone's\ncamera
huami-PAI\n(Personal\nActivity Intel-\nligence) is a\npersonal exer-\ncise index that\nevaluates the\nexercise effect\nbased on\ngender, age,\nand heart rate\ndata. It has\nbeen scienti-\nfically validated\nand matches\nthe American\nHeart Associ-\nation's 2018\nPhysical Acti-\nvity Guidelines.\nStudies by the\nHUNT Fitness\nStudy project\nhave shown\nthat people\nwho keep\ntheir PAI value\nabove 100\nhave a lower\nrisk of high\nblood pressure,\nheart disease\nand type 2\ndiabetes.\nThe study\nwas led by\nProfessor Ulrik\nWisloff of the\nNorwegian\nUniversity of\nScience and\nTechnology,\nand has lasted\n25 years and\ninvolved\n45,000\nparticipants. -> huami-PAI\n(Personal\nActivity Intel-\nligence) is a\npersonal exer-\ncise index that\nevaluates the\nexercise effect\nbased on\ngender, age,\nand heart rate\ndata. It has\nbeen scienti-\nfically validated\nand matches\nthe American\nHeart Associ-\nation's 2018\nPhysical Acti-\nvity Guidelines.\nStudies by the\nHUNT Fitness\nStudy project\nhave shown\nthat people\nwho keep\ntheir PAI value\nabove 100\nhave a lower\nrisk of high\nblood pressure,\nheart disease\nand type 2\ndiabetes.\nThe study\nwas led by\nProfessor Ulrik\n Wisloff of the\nNorwegian\nUniversity of\nScience and\nTechnology,\nand has lasted\n25 years and\ninvolved\n45,000\nparticipants.
30mins -> 30 min
1h -> 1 hr
2h -> 2 hr
3h -> 3 hr
Stop -> End
In psychology, stress is a feeling of strain and pressure. Small amount of stress would be beneficial to improve your work andstudy efficien-cy. Excessive amount of stress, how-ever, may lead to bodily and mental harm. *The stress value is calcu-lated based on HRV (Heart Rate Variability) data and stress model. The result is for reference only. -> In psychology,\nstress is a\nfeeling of\nstrain and\npressure. Small\namount of\nstress would\nbe beneficial\nto improve\nyour work and\nstudy efficien-\ncy. Excessive\namount of\nstress, how-\never, may lead\nto bodily and\nmental harm.\n*The stress\nvalue is calcu-\nlated based\non HRV\n(Heart Rate\nVariability)\ndata and\nstress model.\nThe result is\nfor reference\nonly.
Did this men-\nstrual cycle\nstart from\n%s? -> Did this men-\nstrual cycle\nstart on\n%s?
Reached goal alert -> Reached goal\nalert
Go to Mi Fit > Camera set-tings, and pair the band -> Go to Mi Fit >\nCamera set-\ntings, and pair\nthe band
-> Stress
Don't  Move -> Please remain still
It's an important indicator of a person's cardiopulmonary health, a person has an average RHR (resting heart rate) of about 60-80 BPM ->
-> Remind when\nreaching every\n%d km
-> Remind when\nreaching every\n%d mi
-> Blood-oxygen\nsaturation\nrefers to the\nratio of\noxyhemoglobin\n(HbO2) which\nhas combined\nwith oxygen in\nthe blood to\nthe total\nvolume of\nhemoglobin\n(Hb) in the\nblood. This is\nan important\nphysiological\nparameter in\nthe respiratory\ncycle, and\nreflects the\nrelationship\nbetween the\nbody's oxygen\nsupply and\noxygen\nconsumption.\nNormal range:\n≥ 95%

Firmware
In Firmware 0.1.0.14, KC is updated and now different than Mi Band 4. In Firmware 0.1.0.16, NCC is updated and now different than Mi Band 4 :
York (0.1.0.12) - York (0.1.0.14) - York (0.1.0.16)

Post only in English, else it will be deleted

Attachments

Last edited:

Miss_Danielle

If I find more information I will add them to the thread.
I checked in Amazfit, Mi Fit, and Mi Wear applications, nothing about "York" device codename.

Also I checked Redmi Band unboxing videos and pictures, icons aren't same ^^.
We have our own Sherlock Holmes 😊
Keep us posted MU

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Can we install this software on miband4?
If by software you mean Resources, no. Each Resources version are for specific Firmware version(s).
And I don't should you try install York firmware on Mi Band 4 :).

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Is this for mi band 5 only?as I couldn't flash in mi band 4.
Please read the thread and previous post.
York device is a new device similar to Mi Band 4.

I never say it's Mi Band 5, and I never say you can install Firmware/Resources on Mi Band 4.

NightWolf

But what? It's a leak of a firmware for an unknown device, I wouldn't take much notice of anything.. You are trying to read too much in to it, just take it as it is interesting info..
That code is located in Regulatory page in Mi Band 4. It's kind of certification. You can google that code and you will see the results are only about Mi Band 4 and nothing else. You can also search GITEKI.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
That code is located in Regulatory page in Mi Band 4. It's kind of certification. You can google that code and you will see the results are only about Mi Band 4 and nothing else. You can also search GITEKI.
Like in Firmware, same as Mi Band 4.
Cinco Firmware (1.0.9.48) - York Firmware (0.1.0.12)

Miss_Danielle

I'm not denying it... People disguise new things in various ways, that's if it's new... No one knows what it is apart from interesting information..

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I'm not denying it... People disguise new things in various ways, that's if it's new... No one knows what it is apart from interesting information..
It's an interesting information, because with same certification we can say York device is maybe an Mi Band 4 variant.
Not added in thread because I prefer not suppose about name can have the device with the really few information we have.

NightWolf

It's an interesting information, because with same certification we can say York device is maybe an Mi Band 4 variant.
Not added in thread because I prefer not suppose about name can have the device with the really few information we have.
I think so. Maybe it's a new generation of Mi Band 4...

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui