Question Notify for Mi menu&update bug

Hey, i 've recently installed Nofity for Mi with PRO license on my LG Q6. I've done everything correctly according to the manual and "freed" my band so i can use Notify without MI Fit app. After few hours of playing with my new app i've noticed some rather severe problems. In menu elements only 3 upmost positions are visible on my band and i cant help it in any other way than reversing phone app to its defaults. It helps only for a while but after few minutes menu elements dissapear again. Second problem is that i cannot change homescreen on my band anymore, it fails everytime. It all happend suddenly and i dont know what may be the cause. Band works fine with Mi Fit app. I've tried turning band to its defaults and uninstalling Notify, installing original Mi fit app and repeating all "freeing" steps few times but final result is always the same. I think, but unofortunately im not entirely sure, that everything started when i tried to install custom fonts to be able to see emoticons on my band notifications and btw, fonts in notifications are also corrupted when using Notify app.
I will be more than happy if anybody could help because app seems to be far more better than original one and maybe i'm doing something wrong that causes such problems.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999