Question Pair Mi Fit with Mi Band via entry in DB

margol

Hello,

I looking for a information how to to add entry to database of Mi Fit app on phone to add Mi band without paring?
I would like to do, because I brick Mi Band 6 during upgrade FW 1.0.4.38 from Notify for Mi Band app. I stuck on FW 1.0.4.38, resources 44, font 2.
Now Mi Fit won't pair with Mi Band and Notify for Mi Band app won't flash FW or dowgrade FW.
I have a auth key.

RoberNRG

Hi, exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday, I thought I had briked it.
Yo need download and install modified mi fit all in one 5.3.0 app, this recognize your smart band and you will be able to pair and repair your firmware and update from there.
sorry for my bad english.

A greeting!

RoberNRG

Hi, exactly the same thing happened to me yesterday, I thought I had briked it.
Yo need download and install modified mi fit all in one 5.3.0 app, this recognize your smart band and you will be able to pair and repair your firmware and update from there.
sorry for my bad english.

A greeting!
I forgot. With that firmware version, I have not managed to pair my band 6 without having my fit installed. When I try to pair it with the authentication key, the bracelet tells me to update the app .. we may have to wait for Notify for Mi Band updates or downgrade to supported firmware version.

margol

I forgot. With that firmware version, I have not managed to pair my band 6 without having my fit installed. When I try to pair it with the authentication key, the bracelet tells me to update the app .. we may have to wait for Notify for Mi Band updates or downgrade to supported firmware version.
Thank You for information, but my case is different. I haven't installed Mi Fit on phone.
Mi Fit Mod won't pair Mi Band.

We had that issue with that firmware
After few months, new version of mi fit 5.3.0 is available and i manage to pair band and mi fit and faulty firmware
After that, successfuly flashed 1.05.16 firmware + res 53 (translated) with notify app

Hello,

I looking for a information how to to add entry to database of Mi Fit app on phone to add Mi band without paring?
I would like to do, because I brick Mi Band 6 during upgrade FW 1.0.4.38 from Notify for Mi Band app. I stuck on FW 1.0.4.38, resources 44, font 2.
Now Mi Fit won't pair with Mi Band and Notify for Mi Band app won't flash FW or dowgrade FW.
I have a auth key.
i faced the same issue and then installed the MiFit app from playstore and was able to get my band working.

margol

Hi,
Any one will send me a entry DB:
data/data/com.xiaomi.hm.health/databases/sqlite3 origin_db_
table: DEVICE

For Mi Band 6.

thx.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29