Pokemon Resources Pack v83

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABOUT THE PACK
First of all a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone who sees this post. Recently I was overwhelmed by the demand for update on my previous packs, I am really overjoyed by the support and hence I tried my best to create a Pokemon Pack for Mi Band 4 , this was prepared in 2-3 days since I was busy with exams. Nevertheless here is my new year gift to everyone and this wonderful community of GEEKdoing ,

I PRESENT TO YOU ALL :

POKEMON RESOURCE V83

FEATURES AND STUFF
So I have changed all the images with ionic characters and pokemons , however honestly i could not find a replacement for heart rate therefore , i have used a simplified animation , i have tried my best to bring this out before the clock hits 12 , and somewhat succeeded so finally without further ado , here are some spoilers :

NOTE : MY CAMERA QUALITY SUCKS , BUT THE IMAGES ARE CLEAR IN THE RESOURCE PACK

ABOUT ME

I have just started posting my creations to this wonderful site and in return just ask a few minutes of your time to tell me what you guys think and suggest changes since , I am new I will tend to show mistakes so please go easy on me THANKS!!!!
PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINIONS✌

P.S: Do reply for any assistance or If there are any bugs you are facing , I'll be happy to help and would contact you as soon as possible

*Updated firmware versions will be released soon!!!

Attachments

hiresh

Meri tatti me missile ladik dekhe kere smile I am the boss big boss. can you make a Deadpool resource file

Swag0274

Bro, you can replace heart rate with luvdisc Pokémon animation and please also make it for v88

ABOUT THE PACK
First of all a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone who sees this post. Recently I was overwhelmed by the demand for update on my previous packs, I am really overjoyed by the support and hence I tried my best to create a Pokemon Pack for Mi Band 4 , this was prepared in 2-3 days since I was busy with exams. Nevertheless here is my new year gift to everyone and this wonderful community of GEEKdoing ,

I PRESENT TO YOU ALL :

POKEMON RESOURCE V83

FEATURES AND STUFF
So I have changed all the images with ionic characters and pokemons , however honestly i could not find a replacement for heart rate therefore , i have used a simplified animation , i have tried my best to bring this out before the clock hits 12 , and somewhat succeeded so finally without further ado , here are some spoilers :

NOTE : MY CAMERA QUALITY SUCKS , BUT THE IMAGES ARE CLEAR IN THE RESOURCE PACK

ABOUT ME

I have just started posting my creations to this wonderful site and in return just ask a few minutes of your time to tell me what you guys think and suggest changes since , I am new I will tend to show mistakes so please go easy on me THANKS!!!!
PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINIONS✌

P.S: Do reply for any assistance or If there are any bugs you are facing , I'll be happy to help and would contact you as soon as possible

*Updated firmware versions will be released soon!!!
Pls give v88 bro for 1.0.9.22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui