What's new:
v23.08.18:
  • Updated to the 1.5.0.2 firmware version
v10.08.18:
  • Updated to the 1.3.0.8 firmware version
v15.07.18:
  • Portuguese Language set as a default in menu
  • Date Format changed to DD/MM from MM/DD
If you find a mistake in the translations or any other error, please report it here!
Translation suggestions or changes can be made on GeekDoing Translation Center

Installation:
Follow the guide on our forum!

Use it with Resources v40 only!

Download:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

cracker12

Contributor
E isso mesmo só a meteorologia e que aparece em inglês . E também nas calorias devia de ser "Calorias" e não "Queimadas"
Still in testing but i think that is ok. burned calories. (ainda está em teste mas eu penso que esta bem, calorias queimadas)

It's all great, it's only in metreology that it does not say how the day is. Good job
Better in english that in chinese

Juynio

Ah, pessoal. Apenas lembre-se: o tempo não depende do Firmware. Yoy deve usar o Mi Fit modificado para tornar o clima em seu idioma.
Como posso baixar o mi fit modificado ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just flashed the firmware and everything is OK. You should really change "Queimadas" to "Calorias" or "Calorias Queimadas" if it supports 2 words.
Do I need to keep Gadget Bridge installed or can I keep using Mi Band Tools and Mi Fit to manage the band?
Thank you.

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer

cracker12

Contributor
Oh, guys. Just remember - Weather doesn't depend on Firmware. Yoy should use modified Mi Fit to make weather in your language.
I know i only say this because a user said that is in english. So he has the phone in english or use a modified app of mi fit. I will try to modify and post it. Is there anyway to ativate the function that have in english and are hidden in other languages? Or the best way is to modify and force the app to use english and only translate the weather?

cracker12

Contributor
Just flashed the firmware and everything is OK. You should really change "Queimadas" to "Calorias" or "Calorias Queimadas" if it supports 2 words.
Do I need to keep Gadget Bridge installed or can I keep using Mi Band Tools and Mi Fit to manage the band?
Thank you.
No. The gadget bridge app is only used to flash the firmware and the resources, so you can uninstall it and use the app you want to manage the band. I can change but the string is only burned (queimadas), other languages use the same. But is not a big deal. I can change also to "queimou" x cal? What you think

cracker12

Contributor
What do you mean?
When you use mi fit in english has more features, but if you use in other language disappear. For example see the people id that call you in mi band, is possible in english but in other languages not

Mad_Rick

First of all I what to thank @Kirill for is effort and excellent work. (y)

Can someone please post a modified version of Mi Fit ?

How do I know what version of resources do I have installed?

maghuro

It's only me, or everybody? When I receive a notification, after I open it on phone, it stays on band until I force clean.

Also, some characters are "????"... For example, when I receive a notification from Facebook messenger, most of characters are ????. It's only me?
It happens on everything. Even if on received SMS.
Can it be the font? I think it's related with emojis

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00