Question Problem Mi Band 3

I'm having problems with MIBAND3
paired with my cell phone (Galaxy S8) and shortly after pairing, the Mi Fit application started updating the Mi Band 3 Firmware.
At the end of the update, Mi Band disconnected from the phone, and I can not connect anymore.
I have already unlinked MIBAND from my account.
I already uninstalled and installed the application.
I've already used other software to try to locate it.
Does not appear in your phone's Bluetooth settings.
I already tried using another cell phone to try to pair.
Does anyone give a light?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ondry

Hi, I have completely same problem connected mi band 3 with LG V30 and after update mi band disconnected and now it is unresponsible. Currently I am trying to discharge it as i've seen on official miui forum something similiar that discharge helped them. Did you resolved your problem or not yet? Thanks for any answer!

Edit: I solved it currently and it works like a charm! All you need to do is discharge it until it vibrates then charge it while you are charging it you can connect it to your phone and after it will be charged to minimally 11% then it will update Resources ( Resources - Resources v34 ) and you can use it freely

Last edited:

Sudjivan

Mine is connected to the app, mi fit sycns with no problem but i still get that screen...

Carl

Staff member
The Chinese means "Please connect APP and update it again".
If it can't connect app, you can do as Ondry said.
And if can connect to app, I think you can use the GadgetBridge app to flash it back to original firmware.
Any other solutions, welcome to follow this thread.

talorin

If your Miband is connected and the Mi Fit application started updating then move the miband to end of update. Shake it or what ever. My update was broken after 11% then after 30% ...
After shaking the miband all the time of update the update runs to 100%.

VITOR

[QUOTE = "Onda, poste: 1048, membro: 4761"] Oi, eu tenho o mesmo problema conectado à banda 3 com o LG V30 e depois de atualizar a banda agora e agora ele não é responsável. This page is a testing the use to download the forum to the download aselp. Você resolveu seu problema ou não? Obrigado por qualquer resposta!

Edit: Eu resolvi isso atualmente e funciona como um encanto! Tudo o que você precisa fazer é descarregar-se para que vibre e carregue-o enquanto você o carrega. Você pode conectá-lo ao seu telefone e depois vai cobrar minimamente 11%, então ele atualizará Recursos ( Recursos - Recursos v34 ) e você pode usar-o livremente [/ QUOTE]

@ Ondry

Esta página é um teste de uso para baixar o fórum para download de ajuda.
DetalhesPor favor, publique o link ... do fórum

Erinara

Hello everybody,

I have the problem which has been mentioned several times, but I hasn ´t been succesfull with solving. I tried to change my bracelet to Czech languages, but I got stuck, on the display is the sign "connect to application for actual version"Now I can´t find out how to solve it, I´ve tried everything, unistalled Mi fit app and gatgetbridge, changed Czech language in my phone to English and even changed Mi fit app version 3.4.4 for older one, but nothing was helpful, I am afraid that I damaged my new braclet, please can help me anybody, thank you, Erinara

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui