Question Problem Trying to connect with Mi Band 4

ArLucas17

So, my problem is that I was sent a mi band 4 as a gift, only it has been used before, so I'm not the first one to connect the band on a phone. That being said, I downloaded the Mi Fit app and tried to connect to the band, but the app didn't find it, even though when I search it using the phone's bluetooth I can even connect to it, but nothing really happens. There's a message showed on the band's display saying "connect to mi fit to update again", and I can't really get rid of it to try to reset the band or something, so... I can't use it in any possible way. Does someone have any idea of how to solve this? Note: I don't really have any ways to access the previous device where the band was connected firstly, so there's no way I can open the app at this other phone to "unlink it" from the band.

So, my problem is that I was sent a mi band 4 as a gift, only it has been used before, so I'm not the first one to connect the band on a phone. That being said, I downloaded the Mi Fit app and tried to connect to the band, but the app didn't find it, even though when I search it using the phone's bluetooth I can even connect to it, but nothing really happens. There's a message showed on the band's display saying "connect to mi fit to update again", and I can't really get rid of it to try to reset the band or something, so... I can't use it in any possible way. Does someone have any idea of how to solve this? Note: I don't really have any ways to access the previous device where the band was connected firstly, so there's no way I can open the app at this other phone to "unlink it" from the band.
You have to factory reset ur band and then try

ArLucas17

You have to factory reset ur band and then try
Yeah, I imagined that. The only problem is I can't leave the update screen on the Band. Is there a way to make this reset without going through the configuration menu? Like an external reset button

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senjed_58