RES PUI RES. V0.1 | v49

Do you want updates for this?

• Total voters
Resources Version
Use it at your own risk. I am not responsible for any bricked device.
Presenting the new PUI V0.1_RESOURCES FOR NON-NFC MI BAND 3.
I basically made this theme because I saw developers focusing on only one specific thing like PUBG or AVENGERS. This is based on the mixture of most loved things worldwide (sorry if yours not included). This is a very unique idea and I want that this reach to every user. I really worked hard on it and brought it to you.

Tested on Mi band 3 NON-NFC
with Firmware 2.4.0.12.
>_Use it with Firmware 2.4.0.12 (MB3)
>_Use it with Firmware 1.8.0.14 (MB3 NFC)

?hash=171247746d2aa31fe4efac61006bcd84

>Steps >Distance >Burned >Battery >Notifications >More >Screen >About
>Calendar "August 2019"

And Many More things to explore.

Credits: Special thanks to my friends Pratyush and Ayush who helped me in bringing this idea.

All of these are made by me and I need your support and you, right now you made my plan successful, you are reading till now. You're awesome.

Thank you all, be sure to comment and suggest your precious ideas and feedback.

Attachments

Last edited:

ViBE

dudes, forget this non-NFC bullsh#t. ALL hardware variants use the SAME RESOURCES. resources are an independent pack of graphical elements what you see on the screen and not somekind of rocketscience.

Please don't forget to tell me if there is any problem with animations or anything else and if you have installed it then please let me know because it motivates too much :):love:

Last edited:
dudes, forget this non-NFC bullsh#t. ALL hardware variants use the SAME RESOURCES. resources are an independent pack of graphical elements what you see on the screen and not somekind of rocketscience.
Thanks for tuning in. I will make res. safely for that version also if this goes viral, please share. Let me know if you have installed it and found any problem with animations or anything else, I will gladly improve it. 🀩

ViBE

Thanks for tuning in. I will make res. safely for that version also if this goes viral, please share. Let me know if you have installed it and found any problem with animations or anything else, I will gladly improve it. 🀩
no need to make another version since all hardware variants use the same exact resources BIT BY BIT. it's the same since Band 3 exist. so if someone really understand how the band works then no need to warn that is only for non-NFC since that's not true. it's a kind of unnecessary reverse marketing for your work.

so no need to test or improve or change anything. if it works one of the 4 variants (till the firmware base is the same) it will work on all. i just noticed this viral "non-NFC" thing. that's all. it's also compatible with 2.4.0.12 since it also use v49. NFC variant use v49 too since 1.8.0.14.

no need to make another version since all hardware variants use the same exact resources BIT BY BIT. it's the same since Band 3 exist. so if someone really understand how the band works then no need to warn that is only for non-NFC since that's not true. it's a kind of unnecessary reverse marketing for your work.

so no need to test or improve or change anything. if it works one of the 4 variants (till the firmware base is the same) it will work on all. i just noticed this viral "non-NFC" thing. that's all. it's also compatible with 2.4.0.12 since it also use v49. NFC variant use v49 too since 1.8.0.14.
Thank you so much for this useful information. Have you installed it, if yes then please tell me. πŸ™‚

I'm counting people who are using my resources, please tell, I'll be coming back with the new resources soon. Please tell if you have got any problem with it. I'll be waiting, don't ignore. πŸ™‚

Dabirtab

Presenting the new PUI V0.1_RESOURCES FOR NON-NFC MI BAND 3.
I basically made this theme because I saw developers focusing on only one specific thing like PUBG or AVENGERS. This is based on the mixture of most loved things worldwide (sorry if yours not included). This is a very unique idea and I want that this reach to every user. I really worked hard on it and brought it to you.

Tested on Mi band 3 NON-NFC
with Firmware 2.4.0.12.
>_Use it with Firmware 2.4.0.12 (MB3)
>_Use it with Firmware 1.8.0.14 (MB3 NFC)

And Many More things to explore.

Credits: Special thanks to my friends Pratyush and Ayush who helped me in bringing this idea.

All of these are made by me and I need your support and you, right now you made my plan successful, you are reading till now. You're awesome.

Thank you all, be sure to comment and suggest your precious ideas and feedback.
Thank for your make this themes for mi band 3

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harp