Question pulling my hair out!!

xmrdo

hi,

I am trying to update this darn thing as I have issues with the BT , constant disconnections ,
some friend told me maybe I have to update the f/ware (original is 1.5.0.2)
so i fired up the notify & fitness app and did the upgrade to 2.4.0.32 + the fonts (English as they were) , so far so good the band displays a message "Connect To App To Update" and it stuck there!

now I uninstalled that app, and I m trying to use the gadget bridge (the mifit is till on the phone BTW)
I can pair the band with the g/bridge app but I -really - have no clue what should I do now ... re install the f/ware from this forum? if so, what firmware?

many thanks if any help...

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
hi,

I am trying to update this darn thing as I have issues with the BT , constant disconnections ,
some friend told me maybe I have to update the f/ware (original is 1.5.0.2)
so i fired up the notify & fitness app and did the upgrade to 2.4.0.32 + the fonts (English as they were) , so far so good the band displays a message "Connect To App To Update" and it stuck there!

now I uninstalled that app, and I m trying to use the gadget bridge (the mifit is till on the phone BTW)
I can pair the band with the g/bridge app but I -really - have no clue what should I do now ... re install the f/ware from this forum? if so, what firmware?

many thanks if any help...
You have to install Resources version required by Firmware version you installed (v49 with Firmware 2.4.0.32).

xmrdo

you are a superstar!! this worked!!! alas the issue of disconnections exist, looks like the BT of my mobile goes kaput after some time, so any app (does not matter: mifit/n&fitness/g'bridge) all stop after a while.
the BT goes off and there is no way to turn it on again (on/off slider goes back to off) unless I reboot the phone or go to offline/online mode. its a crap Samsung (Xcover 3 , android 5x)...

edit:

Just to report that updating the fw to the 2.4.0.32 from the old 1.5.0.2 completely solved the issue with the bluetooth! No idea what caused this, - the BT on the phone was like "dead" maybe the band -while on the old fw - sent too many packages (sort of DOS attack) ?

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu