4.UNKNOWN RESOURCES
5.THE RESOURCES
6.GEEK DOING RESOURCES
7.WINDOWS RESOURCES

HOPE IT IS WORKING PROPERLY :)

AUTHOR: a฿₴tⱤ₳c₮ łrłs 007

Attachments

Neturn

[QUOTE = "a ₴ ₴ tⱤ ₳ c ₮ łrłs 007, post: 18846, membro: 82138"] Você pode verificar o tópico [/ QUOTE]
i'm new user, where is it?

Krishbuzo

Bro one question plzz reply me ------- I flashed this firmware from revolution resource Revolution Resource 2.0 | v49 | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing but I want to use your geek doing resource will it be possible to use that firmware and use your resource or I need to flash any other firmware to use your geek doing resource. And yes one more thing '' do your geek doing resource support calender in about menu " can i use any v49 resource with that firmware ???? Will it work with all v49 resources ??

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
Bro one question plzz reply me ------- I flashed this firmware from revolution resource Revolution Resource 2.0 | v49 | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing but I want to use your geek doing resource will it be possible to use that firmware and use your resource or I need to flash any other firmware to use your geek doing resource. And yes one more thing '' do your geek doing resource support calender in about menu " can i use any v49 resource with that firmware ???? Will it work with all v49 resources ??
U can easily flash geekdoing resources for getting calendar you have to flash a firmware in you band which was made by me you can find that in custom firmware section easily and you can use any resources in V49 with that firmware :)

Krishbuzo

U can easily flash geekdoing resources for getting calendar you have to flash a firmware in you band which was made by me you can find that in custom firmware section easily and you can use any resources in V49 with that firmware :)
Is it safe plzz give me the exact file which I need to flash plzzz

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui