S@ Resources v88 (fw v1.0.9.22) [compilation from 'First UI...' to 'Gitch UI v83']

Did that work?

• Totally

• Noooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SARRAF

Customize your mi band 4 with the new firmware update (v1.0.9.22) and enjoy the resource... πŸ˜„
This is a compilation of all the mi band 4 resources so far. I haven't created any new animation or icon. But almost everything has a new look than the original resource. If you haven't customized your mi band 4 yet, then it's definitely worth it!

Here is the download...

Thank you to all Geekdoing members for their awesome contributions. 😊
⚠ I'm not responsible for any bricked smart band. Only use it with firmware v1.0.9.22. Use it at your own risk...

Attachments

Last edited:
Please send me the best resources tools to edit resources for mi band 4

Please I am not able to do that

Btw your theme war really good keep it doing like this

Customize your mi band 4 with the new firmware update (v1.0.9.22) and enjoy the resource... πŸ˜„
This is a compilation of all the mi band 4 resources so far. I haven't created any new animation or icon. But I tried to give it a nice Blue-ish look. Almost everything has a new look than the original resource. If you haven't customized your mi band 4 yet, then it's definitely worth it!

Here is the download...

Thank you to all Geekdoing members for their awesome contributions. 😊
⚠ I'm not responsible for any bricked smart band. Only use it with firmware v1.0.9.22. Use it at your own risk...
Great work ,
Hopefully the tool and Photoshop worked for youπŸ˜„

SARRAF

Great work ,
Hopefully the tool and Photoshop worked for youπŸ˜„
Thank you. But this is not my original work. It's a remixed theme. I didn't change any icons here. But my original work is coming soon. Wait till then... πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah, the tool worked, thanks for the help. But I didn't go with the cracked version of photoshop. I use tinypng.com to compress files. πŸ˜„

Thank you. But this is not my original work. It's a remixed theme. I didn't change any icons here. But my original work is coming soon. Wait till then... πŸ˜ƒ

And yeah, the tool worked, thanks for the help. But I didn't go with the cracked version of photoshop. I use tinypng.com to compress files. πŸ˜„
Excited to see your work in the near future
πŸ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui