Question screen suddenly off

r755

hi im recently moved to mb4 after using mb3 for a while,
i found something weird in mb4..When i swipe the screen while my finger wet ,the screen suddenly off then light up again when swipped again and so on.
It only happen when screen covered with water, is it normal or i got defective mb4? because i never faced what i wrote on mb3, just stuck when screen covered in water.
thank you.

IvanoKozy

i found something weird in mb4..When i swipe the screen while my finger wet ,the screen suddenly off then light up again when swipped again and so on.
It only happen when screen covered with water, is it normal or i got defective mb4? because i never faced what i wrote on mb3, just stuck when screen covered in water.
thank you.
Hello, its absolutly normal.. It is to avoid involuntary actions. There is no way to disable this.

rendal

Contributor
thank you.
It is a function: screen off. Activated by touching your finger across the screen.
If the screen is covered with water, the screen-off function also activates, water that simulates the touch of an entire finger.

Last edited:

r755

thanks for responses ,i think i got a defect miband... is there any way to turn off that feature?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mobin1