Discussion Seconds on Watchface

Hmm... Is there a place for seconds on watchface?)
From what I understand, the watchfaces don't update until they get out of view and get redrawn. If you keep the screen on after a minute changes, the change is not reflected until you scroll and come back or let the screen go off. What I'm saying is, it would be as simple as adding the seconds to the face as the values are only read once and not every second, they would be shown static.

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
@IrisNebula it is exactly how I want it to implement, but with some changes we can also trigger the watchface to update as it is made in stopwatch feature.

Is there a chance to create custom watchfaces. I would love a watch face with bigger font for steps

We have gone off topic, but to clarify, we can change the font if we stay in the same dimensions but in order to make it bigger (as in taller letters) that would need modifications to the firmware which should better not be done.

So with that said, I've made mine bold (as well as the date) to match the weekday font and it looks nicer in my opinion, it's also easier to read if that was your intent with bigger numbers.

(The time is also custom, I plan to release my modifications as soon as I feel comfortable with them, I need to make some small changes still)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999