Question Set time

Pushpdeep

Hello, my prob is time is not changef. How can I do for change time as per my country standards. In hey plus band and app not given any time change setting.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello, my prob is time is not changef. How can I do for change time as per my country standards. In hey plus band and app not given any time change setting.
Use the latest Hey Plus Application from here if you have an Android Phone.

Hi there,

I have the same problem with setting correct time in my Hey Plus.
I already tried newest version of the app 1.1.6.0, but also 1.1.5.1, also tried changing time zone in my phone to Chinese +8h and setting time manually, etc. In smart band I already have newest firmware 1.11.42.

Now I haven't got a clue about how to fix this... Thanks so much for every help!

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi there,

I have the same problem with setting correct time in my Hey Plus.
I already tried newest version of the app 1.1.6.0, but also 1.1.5.1, also tried changing time zone in my phone to Chinese +8h and setting time manually, etc. In smart band I already have newest firmware 1.11.42.

Now I haven't got a clue about how to fix this... Thanks so much for every help!
Android or Iphone ?

If you use Android Phone timezone will be good if you use one of my Modified Hey Plus Applications.

Xiaomi Android Phone... yep as I wrote, I've already tried your modified apps 1.1.6.0 and 1.1.5.1 and time is still set like permanently for Chinese time zone.

Edit: I was thinking about flashing firmware also, but I received Hey+ already with newest firmware, so it is not possible to flash it with your modified firmware. It says "up to date".

I am not sure where is the problem, if it's in app, hey+ firmware, some setting in phone or wtf... :-/

Last edited:
Newest firmware and app solved the problem. Thread can be closed, thanks!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu