Question Solved: Anyway to Get Bigger Font ??

Hey folks, I have a question. Is there any chance to make bigger font in mi band 5 menu ? I mean there are 4px font in the menu If I use in English ( Status, PAI, Stress etc) But when I change the language to Polish there are very small fonts like 2px (Status, PAI, Stress etc) . I know its not big deal but bugging me. I changed custom font but didn't help me (only changed notifications and income messages) I hope somebody understood what I meant.

Thanks for help and reply.
Enjoy

ViBE

in chinese and english the main menu options titles are not rendered fonts. those are image files. that cause the difference. the only way at this time to get bigger fonts if you replace the original chinese or english texts and edit the pictures.

in chinese and english the main menu options titles are not rendered fonts. those are image files. that cause the difference. the only way at this time to get bigger fonts if you replace the original chinese or english texts and edit the pictures.

exactly, This morning I download custom res file, decompile file and noticed that English and Chinese texts are png files, when I changed language, the band use second characters which are separated.

Thanks for reply.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erdem0123