Question Spanish? Firmware?

Jabi

Hello, very goodies. I'm Jabi from that year. New here and new user of band 5 NFC. Moregunts is that I have updated my firmware using FIT Mod 4.6.0 all in one to 1.0.2.0.28 v87 and I did not manage to get it in Spanish. still in English. what am I doing wrong?. If someone explains to me, I would appreciate it. Before, I already tried with the app there for this purpose, but I didn't succeed either. I hope some kind help. Thank you very much and greetings to all.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello, very goodies. I'm Jabi from that year. New here and new user of band 5 NFC. Moregunts is that I have updated my firmware using FIT Mod 4.6.0 all in one to 1.0.2.0.28 v87 and I did not manage to get it in Spanish. still in English. what am I doing wrong?. If someone explains to me, I would appreciate it. Before, I already tried with the app there for this purpose, but I didn't succeed either. I hope some kind help. Thank you very much and greetings to all.
It mean you have CN or CN NFC version ^^.

The latest Stable Firmware that support Spanish with Mi Band 5 CN/CN NFC is 1.0.1.32.
Since 1.0.1.84 only Chinese/English for CN/CN NFC versions.

For more information about firmwares versions: Mi Band 5 | Original Firmwares/Resources/Fonts.

Jabi

Hi. Thank you very much for answering you so quickly. tell you that I have my band 5 china nfc. but it was updated and put into Spanish. Then I did a factory reset and he has no longer been able to get into Spanish. I will try to install the firmware that you advise me. Thank you very much and apologize for not knowing English. this is a google translate. receives a warm greeting. Jabi. Spain.

Jabi

Hello again . my apologies for not knowing english. I am trying to communicate using google translator. Before I delete the message, I would appreciate if you can tell me if I can install the firmware that you advise me with the Mod Mi Fit 4.6.0 or if otherwise I should do it with the MiFit v.4.4.0 Thank you very much and I reiterate my apologies . greetings web / forum administrator.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello again . my apologies for not knowing english. I am trying to communicate using google translator. Before I delete the message, I would appreciate if you can tell me if I can install the firmware that you advise me with the Mod Mi Fit 4.6.0 or if otherwise I should do it with the MiFit v.4.4.0 Thank you very much and I reiterate my apologies . greetings web / forum administrator.
You can disable Online update from Settings page then reinstall Firmware 1.0.1.32 using N&F.

Jabi

OK thank you very much. I don't bother him anymore. It has been a great help to me. a cordial greeting. Jabi

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui