Question SpO2 measurement while sleeping

Hi!
Can anybody confirm Mi Band 6 is able to monitor sleep breathing quality? Using in Zepp app...
I have Amazfit Band 5 with Sp02 sensor, but this functionality doesn't seem to work... only manual Sp02 measurement.
Thanks.

OK, thanks anyway.

I don't understand why there are 2 similar apps from Huami...

On the other hand Amazfit Band 5 can't be paired with Mi Fit... but Mi Band 4 and Amazfit Cor can be used with both apps Zepp and Mi Fit.

Meanwhile I have found a "hidden" option for the monitoring of the sleep breathing quality... partly seen in Czech, completely hidden in English

That's because they want to separate amazfit a MI stuff probably, but yes, I don't understand it either. Especially then mi band 4 can be paired with Zepp as you said and as I know.
And that "hidden" option is visible for me even completely.

GfxBro

Oxygen in blood in wrist monitor can be used only under conditions:
- 1 device must be in position glass parallel to the ceiling,
- 2 user can't move.
If conditions met then result deviation according to the finger monitor is up to 2% (for example in Xiaomi Mi Watch it is accurate, but in many devices it is only not working gadget).

At the moment using oximetry in move is technically impossible in both finger and wrist devices. For further information learn about Pulse oximetry - Wikipedia.

Thanks for explanation.

I was wondering why they ask to keep display up and don't move during the manual SpO2 measurement...

So now I understand, why there are no continuous sleep Sp02 measurement values... just a simple summary of the sleep breathing quality: "Mild" and "Suspected low/medium/high risk".

stan101

So now I understand, why there are no continuous sleep Sp02 measurement values... just a simple summary of the sleep breathing quality: "Mild" and "Suspected low/medium/high risk".
I get a a number result for my Sleep Breathing Quality. Number is in points wiht 100 being a 'perfect' quality. The number can be found under "Last Night's Sleep". Click on the sleep from status page to get there.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui