RES Stock Android Theme v70..v97 [UPDATE]

Resources Version

tcsrachit

If there is a firmware update, yes, and you will have to download the right version here. Else no.
i meant will my device be bricked after updating or will get updated with default theme
anyway thanks you are quite supportive

Ave_CoVeR

@IvanoKozy , Thank you! I'm sorry but I linked FW version 1.0.6.24, I forgot that I updated it up to FW 1.0.7.04. I'll be very glad if you will do the same for This version also. :)

I have few question to you

Do you have possibility to increase font size as it's in newer versions? and second question is it possible to add emoji? because when installing custom fonts only works with notify and fitness app it will be great if will be built-in with firmware

IvanoKozy

@IvanoKozy , Thank you! I'm sorry but I linked FW version 1.0.6.24, I forgot that I updated it up to FW 1.0.7.04. I'll be very glad if you will do the same for This version also. :)

Do you have possibility to increase font size as it's in newer versions? and second question is it possible to add emoji? because when installing custom fonts only works with notify and fitness app it will be great if will be built-in with firmware
Yes I will do it. 😉
And I can't modify the font in the ressources..

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
i meant will my device be bricked after updating or will get updated with default theme
anyway thanks you are quite supportive
You w

Flash custom Font with emojis (if it's already did don't need flash it again) and use this Modified Mi Fit : Modified Mi Fit 4.0.11 - Mi Band 3 & 4.
You will see emojis without need use Notify and Fitness.

By the way your ask about Font isn't related to the thread, so next time please create a Q&A thread :).

IvanoKozy

And There you go :

Attachments

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui