RES Stock Android Theme v70..v97 [UPDATE]

Resources Version

hydargos

Hello,
I just installed V83. It took a while because the band displayed "Updating..." for a few minutes after the update was done in Notify and Fitness app.
But now, the band is saying "Connect to Mi Fit to update again" and I can't do anything. There is n"No update available" on Mi Fit. Firmware version is V1.0.7.60.V1.0.7.60. I am using French language.

Photo: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7KMS1yPs1cL4pTGdA

What should I do? I guess I could find the default v83 ressources and flash them, but then how can I get this one to work?

Thanks

hydargos

Attachments

Last edited:

hydargos

Hello,
I just k stalled V83. It took a while because the band displayed "Updating..." for a few minutes after the update was done in Notify and Fitness app.
But now, the band is saying "Connect to Mi Fit to update again" and I can't do anything. There is n"No update available" on Mi Fit. Firmware version is V1.0.7.60.V1.0.7.60. I am using French language.

What should I do? I guess I could find the default v83 ressources and flash them, but then how can I get this one to work?

Thanks

hydargos
Hello again,

I fixed it, I just downloaded v86 instead of v83. It's working now.

EDIT: now I have another problem: when I install v83, everything works fine, but if I open Mi Fit, it will automatically update the ressources to default...

hydargos

Last edited:

Miss_Danielle

Hello again,

I fixed it, I just downloaded v86 instead of v83. It's working now.

EDIT: now I have another problem: when I install v83, everything works fine, but if I open Mi Fit, it will automatically update the ressources to default...

hydargos
Use the modified all in one and turn updates off

Hello,
I just installed V83. It took a while because the band displayed "Updating..." for a few minutes after the update was done in Notify and Fitness app.

Thanks

hydargos
first unpair ur band from mi fit then again pair it with MI fit app it will connect and will start updating the firm ware of ur band 😉

After installing the update file, my font became stretched and i dont like it a bit (the language is Russian), is there a fix? Im using v83

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui