Question Update notification problem.

Fatbloke63

Before yesterday's update when I deleted a notification on the band 5, it also made the light on the phone stop flashing and the app badge on screen dissappear. Now after the update the phone notification light continues to flash and the app badge stays on the screen until I go into the phone and read the message. I now have to keep looking at the phone because I cant tell if its flashing because of an old or new message. Is there a setting to get it back as before. Thanks.

Jawor

Before yesterday's update when I deleted a notification on the band 5, it also made the light on the phone stop flashing and the app badge on screen dissappear. Now after the update the phone notification light continues to flash and the app badge stays on the screen until I go into the phone and read the message. I now have to keep looking at the phone because I cant tell if its flashing because of an old or new message. Is there a setting to get it back as before. Thanks.
this is a bug in mi fit 4.5.0, because when i installed version 4.4.0 it was already working normally (without band updating) so you have to either wait or use mi fit 4.4.0

Fatbloke63

this is a bug in mi fit 4.5.0, because when i installed version 4.4.0 it was already working normally (without band updating) so you have to either wait or use mi fit 4.4.0
Cheers thanks for the reply 👍

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui