RES [V87]MI Watch UX

Resources Version
Mi Watch UX
Turn your mi band 5 into a mi watch, simple, natural, high-quality collaborated with pgs666

Neither ME and the collaborator pgs666, we're not assume responsibility for any damage to your device. Copying of this resource is not permitted without my permission. Thanks.

V3 V87res:

Changelog:
V1 Initial build
V2: Mi Watch UX : Heart animation , buttons ux, physical activity mode icons , new icon for notify empty

V3; Present new unique features, Bubble Notify Over 40 icons for the notification changed and updated the resource to v87

Old version v81:

Thanks to :
pgs666 for help me and collaborate on this project

Attachments

Last edited:
In my opinion, you should made the icon with round shape ( you can refer the galaxy watch 3 UI for MB4 ) . It will be beter with round shape

Transform your mi band 5 into a mi watch collaborated with pgs666, high quality ui.
View attachment 13431
View attachment 13248
Changelog
View attachment 13432

Neither ME and the collaborator pgs666, we're not assume responsbility for any damage to your device. If you need to pick the resource put the original credits for who maked it, thanks.!

Guide for how to install the resource file
V1

V2 NEW

Thanks to :
pgs666 for help me and collaborate on this project
L凌峰岿然い for the weather ui icons

I'm using a mi band 5 can you make a watchface so that the ring around the pulse icon in the main stock dial is always colored. it looks very cool and file i attached is watchface i am talking about

Last edited:

He5am2099

Hello there, I wanted to give you a suggestion on the wonderful theme, can you please make the square icons a little (just a bit) more circle like the new amazfit zepp e ? Thank you.

Hello there, I wanted to give you a suggestion on the wonderful theme, can you please make the square icons a little (just a bit) more circle like the new amazfit zepp e ? Thank you. View attachment 13648
This is another smartwatch, it's not the mi watch sorry.
I only make the original UI without any change or if i need to change an element/resource i will adapt for mi band 5 display.

Trusted Store

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 1,751 52.7%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 988 29.7%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 583 17.5%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
secamwifi