RES [V98][V6][19/01/2021] MI Watch UX

Resources Version

Gabri98

V4 IS OUT
Improved resource quality (exercise mode, heartbeating)
New icon from mi watch:
Weather icon pack modded for mi band
Yoga icon in exercise mode
Empty notifications
Empty notes

Last edited:
I am very upset when you said "No more update" for band 5. Great to see you again in v98. Awesome No.1 UI. Keep updating bro. Take love....

Suwandins

I used the old version to keep it looking like Mi Watch UI and finally a new version is here, I didn't care about an important update, I can still use this watch UI Mi and finally you're back, thank you I really like this look
Announcement , i will continue to support this theme , v98 v6 is now avaible!

Gabri98

What are the changes ?
V98 updated resource and notifications icon it was replaced with the original of mi band

I am very upset when you said "No more update" for band 5. Great to see you again in v98. Awesome No.1 UI. Keep updating bro. Take love....
Thank you so much for the wonderful words brother, I too like you love the theme I made because I like this interface a lot :D
It was not easy for me to continue this theme because it takes some time but I will continue to do so until the new release of the new band 6 (?)

I used the old version to keep it looking like Mi Watch UI and finally a new version is here, I didn't care about an important update, I can still use this watch UI Mi and finally you're back, thank you I really like this look
I also like you did the same thing but I thought it is time to continue this project and thank you all for this great support :D

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu