Watch faces design

Shumafuk

If you can change firmware, are you able also change or add new watch faces? I like third face from default options, but I do not like font used on date and day. So I made quick concept, how it could look. I'm also able design tons of other faces, but is it possible to implement it? Thanks.

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
I think it's possible to edit the 3 existing watch faces because you can edit the resources file but if you wanna add more watch faces you have to edit the firmware and that's way harder to do. Maybe @Kirill can do it but I think it's very hard to do.

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
I like the design on the red Mi Band but actual screen is not so high and wide)
You can edit images in resources (there is a tutorial on our site), but if you want to change the size of image or it's coordinates, or maybe add some new pictures you need to modify firmware.

Shumafuk

Concept is really quick sketch (not accurate) of existing 3rd skin just for showcase of editing. I don't want edit images, I would like to change font of date and day (actually replace existing serif by used that pixel one used on time). So is it possible change font?

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui