Discussion Weird animation bug

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
So I installed the latest Mi Fit beta APK (3.4.6.8) and saw that there is now official Italian language support.

I decided to also test some other languages but when I tested Dutch, my band went back to Chinese.

When I used the band in Chinese I noticed a very weird bug. When you slide through the menu, the animations are much slower and cleaner if the band's language is set to Chinese. When I set the language back to English, it's back to "normal" so very fast animations.

Just try it yourself. I don't know what is causing it but I think it has something to do with the amount of characters on the screen. With Chinese almost everything fits in 1 line while on English it "scrolls" through the text.

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Yes, Chinese language has other values for text scrolling speed as well as animation speed.

Thank you for information about official Italian language support. I am adding changes in the thread Firmware 1.3.0.8 Beta | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing So, if you will dind something else, don't hesitate and say about it.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjayanejaye