Which app is better, Tools & Mi Band or Notify & Fitness PRO

I'm thinking about tools & mi band, but i cant test it.

or is there any other alternative?

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
I'm thinking about tools & mi band, but i cant test it.

or is there any other alternative?
I use Mi Band & Tools because of the smart alarm feature (that seems broken now) but for nothing more. You can do a lot more with Notify & Fitness and you can even use your Mi band 3 without the Mi Fit app if you use Notify & Fitness but I don't like to use third-party apps that change the settings of my band.

Ablasted

I purchased Tools & Mi Band from the official Google App Store, tried it and didn't like it. Uninstalled the app and got a surprise: Google refunded me. I have never done this, so I don't know if that's how it works or if something out of the ordinary happened, but I know I got the refund

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
I purchased Tools & Mi Band from the official Google App Store, tried it and didn't like it. Uninstalled the app and got a surprise: Google refunded me. I have never done this, so I don't know if that's how it works or if something out of the ordinary happened, but I know I got the refund
After each purchase you can get a refund if it's within 2 hours. If it's over 2 hours, you can request a refund but it's not garantueed that you will get your money back.

i just adore notify and fitness app data,
i just learned i got 2000 heart measurments in this day. i think ill buy this app, as soon as i find my credit card.

i would like to sync all that data with google fit. and its nice feature to see exact time and heart measurements in excel spreedsheet.

maybe ill get myself second band, while other one is charging, for constant data. (someday with a little bit more $)

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29