Question Wrong heart rate during workout ( walking )

leotzian

Hi to all I had bought some days before a miband 6 I have a problem and I don't know if it is faulty, or is a firmware bug.
When I measure heart rate and I am sitting it measures correctly, I compare it with a oxymeter.
When I am on exercise ( walking ) heart rate goes very high 160 -170-180 -190 this is imposible, my max heart rate is 152.
So the same moment I took with me the oxymeter and I compare with the band the same time, the real herart rate was 120 instead of 170.
what you think, miband 6 might be faulty or perhaps a firmware bug, is there anyone with miband 6 to help me if he has the same problem?
So all the data as calories burnt, is incorect due to wrong pulse measurement
Is there anyone with the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

leotzian

Hi my friend so you CONFIRM the same problem with heart rate but only with walking.
What other workouts had you checked? all the other shows correct heart rate?
I had only tested walking ( I walk 6 km every day ), and I had never checked other types of workout
Within the Mifit app you can sent a bug report the more we sent the quicker the solution will come...

torexx

heart rate is true with running,exercises and fitness,about 120bpm max,only with walking is 170

torexx

Hi my friend so you CONFIRM the same problem with heart rate but only with walking.
What other workouts had you checked? all the other shows correct heart rate?
I had only tested walking ( I walk 6 km every day ), and I had never checked other types of workout
Within the Mifit app you can sent a bug report the more we sent the quicker the solution will come...
try running is better

leotzian

Hi to all again, today I made another test, in workout walking when I start the workout for 10-15 minutes heart rate is OK after that time it start to go up and up until 170 - 190.
Today I started an outside running workout, BUT I WAS WALKING, for about 40 minutes hert rate was Ok, then it started to go up until 150, then I stoped the workout, had you checked heart rate in workouts EXCEPT WALKING for over 1 hour?
In the beginning today I said myself that was it, when I saw and 10 -15 minutes passed and the heart rate was Ok, but when 40 minutes had passed it started to go up again.
Please test it and yourself, mine is Global Version 1.0.1.36

Hi to all I had bought some days before a miband 6 I have a problem and I don't know if it is faulty, or is a firmware bug.
When I measure heart rate and I am sitting it measures correctly, I compare it with a oxymeter.
When I am on exercise ( walking ) heart rate goes very high 160 -170-180 -190 this is imposible, my max heart rate is 152.
So the same moment I took with me the oxymeter and I compare with the band the same time, the real herart rate was 120 instead of 170.
what you think, miband 6 might be faulty or perhaps a firmware bug, is there anyone with miband 6 to help me if he has the same problem?
So all the data as calories burnt, is incorect due to wrong pulse measurement
Is there anyone with the same problem?

Thanks in advance.
I don't think it's an issue with the firmware, mi bands give wrong information of things sometimes like calories r always wrong, we burn a lot more calories than the band actually shows, and if we come to step counting then that is obviously wrong as mi band takes the number of times your hand shaked. And maybe heart rate is also something like that? So there might not be an actuall error with the band.

1.0.1.36 global (czech) samé problém in walkinng BPM 198-164
After update fw1.0.36 mistakes in sleep recording (1h or 33min , or no sleep)

leotzian

I don't think it's an issue with the firmware, mi bands give wrong information of things sometimes like calories r always wrong, we burn a lot more calories than the band actually shows, and if we come to step counting then that is obviously wrong as mi band takes the number of times your hand shaked. And maybe heart rate is also something like that? So there might not be an actuall error with the band.
Ofcourse it is a bug when you start the workout ( walking ) for about 10 minutes it shows OK, and after that heart rate from normal 110 goes up and up until 195 is it normal?

Ofcourse it is a bug when you start the workout ( walking ) for about 10 minutes it shows OK, and after that heart rate from normal 110 goes up and up until 195 is it normal?
I don't know, but my band is fine (miband4). And I guess all the band's have same way of measuring heart rate, I actually don't know what the issue is

leotzian

I don't know, but my band is fine (miband4). And I guess all the band's have same way of measuring heart rate, I actually don't know what the issue is
Hi I had for some years mi band 3 it was very accurate, then I bought Miband 6 because Miband's 3 screen is not easily seen under the sun, 6 had problem, I had measure walking using Miband 6 Miband 3 and a oxymeter.
Heart rate had the same reading on oxymeter and miband 3, when both had 105 pulses Mi band 6 had reached 170 -195

Hi I had for some years mi band 3 it was very accurate, then I bought Miband 6 because Miband's 3 screen is not easily seen under the sun, 6 had problem, I had measure walking using Miband 6 Miband 3 and a oxymeter.
Heart rate had the same reading on oxymeter and miband 3, when both had 105 pulses Mi band 6 had reached 170 -195
Hmm... I don't know what the issue is, maybe manufacturing because many people are getting the same issue.

when i had version 1.0.1.32 it worked normally .. since updating to 1.0.1.36 it does nonsense the first 10 minutes of walking .. otherwise it matches the omron pressure metter + -2 pulse.it occurs to me that after the update the green light is less lit (improved battery life?)

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui