Question About firmware version and bug

Hi guys
I recently bought a mi band 3 chinesse version from online shop and originally it in chinesse language then it show chinesse text that means need to connect to app, after connected to mi fit then it got automatic update and language changed to english, after 6days of use I'm interested with fw indo mod, so i downloaded the necessary file to update and after all completed then i try install the fw with gadget bridge,it successfully updated and the language changed to indonesian and screen show "sambungkan ke aplikasi" (connect to app) like first time setup, after connect to mi fit my mi band still stuck at "sambungkan ke aplikasi" but it connected with mi fit. there's something wrong in the procedure or my mi band doesn't support fw mod?
thank you for the answer :)

Hi guys
I recently bought a mi band 3 chinesse version from online shop and originally it in chinesse language then it show chinesse text that means need to connect to app, after connected to mi fit then it got automatic update and language changed to english, after 6days of use I'm interested with fw indo mod, so i downloaded the necessary file to update and after all completed then i try install the fw with gadget bridge,it successfully updated and the language changed to indonesian and screen show "sambungkan ke aplikasi" (connect to app) like first time setup, after connect to mi fit my mi band still stuck at "sambungkan ke aplikasi" but it connected with mi fit. there's something wrong in the procedure or my mi band doesn't support fw mod?
thank you for the answer :)
The problem lies here. But everything is fine, everyone can use it. why? Maybe you made a mistake

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawelb16