Question Can there be more pages in about?

sbsuthar

Can u give me a hankou fw. Of that btw i use a fw which has 16 notification and battery indicator on main screen so can u give those things too in the same fw.
Or someone else pls

rendal

Contributor
Bro it's not working about section isn't scrollable😣😢
Feature is supported for Mili_wuhan and Mili_hankou. Feature is not available for Mili_chongqing.

Last edited:

rendal

Contributor
Thanks for helping but it isn't scrolling the about section😔
Can anyone make one fw for hankou version pls
This firmware contains scrolling pages in the about section for Mili_wuhan and Mili_hankou. Feature is not available for Mili_chongqing.

sbsuthar

This firmware contains scrolling pages in the about section for Mili_wuhan and Mili_hankou. Feature is not available for Mili_chongqing.
I have hankou and i flashed it successfully but it does nt scroll😣

rendal

Contributor
I have hankou and i flashed it successfully but it does nt scroll😣
I don't know if we understand each other. The "About" section is expanded to 6 pages, among which scrolling is possible. It is used to display images from resources, ie calendar pages.
This function is available in Firmware for Mili_wuhan and Mili_hankou and is not available for Mili_chongqing.

If you do not have six pages in the "About" section, your bracelet does not contain Firmware from the above thread.

sbsuthar

The resource im using is of iron man theme made by sarraf ahmed and it contains 5 pages in about section is that is the reason its not scrolling

rendal

Contributor
The resource im using is of iron man theme made by sarraf ahmed and it contains 5 pages in about section is that is the reason its not scrolling
Used Resources do not affect the number of pages in the "About" section. Instead of calendar pages, showing images from Resources in these positions, but the number of pages in the "About" section remains six.

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00