Question English firmware contains Vietnamese font

naq7826

Hi guys!!
I'm looking for a firmware with ENGLISH menu contains Vietnamese font. I live in Vietnam, so all of my notifications will be in Vietnamese.
Despite living in Vietnam, I prefer English on my band than Vietnamese. But I can't find any English firmware support Vietnamese font.
I've had a thought to use Hex Editor to add it using translated firmware. And I stop doing that after I know it can brick my band.
I really really need your help. I think add Vietnamese font will be much easier than translate a whole firmware into Vietnamese.
Please help me. I really appreciate your help

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hi guys!!
I'm looking for a firmware with ENGLISH menu contains Vietnamese font. I live in Vietnam, so all of my notifications will be in Vietnamese.
Despite living in Vietnam, I prefer English on my band than Vietnamese. But I can't find any English firmware support Vietnamese font.
I've had a thought to use Hex Editor to add it using translated firmware. And I stop doing that after I know it can brick my band.
I really really need your help. I think add Vietnamese font will be much easier than translate a whole firmware into Vietnamese.
Please help me. I really appreciate your help
Use the English Firmware 1.5.0.2 with Mi Fit 3.4.6 Official or Modified.

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
I can't see any Vietnamese characters in that firmware ( I used Hex Editor )
Why you want see Vietnameses characteres with an Hex Editor ?

If you want a English Firmware with possibility to read Vietnamese notifications, just flash the Firmware and use Mi Fit 3.4.6.

naq7826

Why you want see Vietnameses characteres with an Hex Editor ?

If you want a English Firmware with possibility to read Vietnamese notifications, just flash the Firmware and use Mi Fit 3.4.6.
OMG IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medo564