Question Factory reset

robex2005

Hello,
I want to factory reset my MI Band 3. I flashed the original 1.5.0.2 firmware, but the icons did not changed back to original ( I was using modern theme). I'm guessing I have to flash the original res file also, but I did not find it in the forums... Can someone provide the original res file, or a step by step on how to factory reset the band (the firmware and icons, and menu)
Also, can someone confirm me that there is an alarm menu on the original firmware with original res file...

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello,
I want to factory reset my MI Band 3. I flashed the original 1.5.0.2 firmware, but the icons did not changed back to original ( I was using modern theme). I'm guessing I have to flash the original res file also, but I did not find it in the forums... Can someone provide the original res file, or a step by step on how to factory reset the band (the firmware and icons, and menu)
Also, can someone confirm me that there is an alarm menu on the original firmware with original res file...
You can find Original and Custom Resources in Resources subforum.
Thread of Original Resources v40 : Resources v40.
Use Notify and Fitness to flash them (Procedure in FAQ).

And yes you have alarm, in "More" menu.

robex2005

Ok, i flashed the res file.. but I'm still missing the alarm menu in the more menu. In more menu I have only 5 items... I did an unpair and pair with the play store mi fit app.. but menu still missing. I even tried flashing the 1.5.0.7 beta firmware..
Any help bringing back the alarm menu?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Ok, i flashed the res file.. but I'm still missing the alarm menu in the more menu. In more menu I have only 5 items... I did an unpair and pair with the play store mi fit app.. but menu still missing. I even tried flashing the 1.5.0.7 beta firmware..
Any help bringing back the alarm menu?
If you have 5 items you have Ring(Alarm) to disable/enable Ring mode on your phone.

robex2005

Ok.. a thought that the alarm menu is where I can see my dayly alarms (wakeup alarms)... Does the mi band 3 have that kind of menu? I am asking because I flashed an unofficial firmware with custom res file from day 1, and I don't know if such menu even existed..

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Ok.. a thought that the alarm menu is where I can see my dayly alarms (wakeup alarms)... Does the mi band 3 have that kind of menu? I am asking because I flashed an unofficial firmware with custom res file from day 1, and I don't know if such menu even existed..
No Mi Band 3 haven't this menu.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxy12QQ