RES Galaxy Watch 3 (One UI 2.5) Beta theme for Mi band 4 v93 to v97

Resources Version

Jokers

I just updated it to firmware 1.0.9.68 on my Chinese non nfc model and it got successfully updated using notify and fitness app(at about it shows 10.9.68)but i couldn't see any difference at all lol

He5am2099

Update: we're releasing the all new version version 0.9.6.11 in just a matter of hours, so stay tuned!!!!

He5am2099

update: We've finally made the new version of the theme, version 0.9.6.11!!!!
Changelog for version 0.9.6.11:
We've refined and renovated all the important icons (messages, weather, samsung health (workout), timer and...) so that they look more detailed and we've also added a lot of custom animations to customize this theme even further. We'll continue to improve our work. Thanks for all the support.

Download (direct link) (latest version):

v97:
version 0.9.6.11 v97

v96:
version 0.9.6.11 v96

v93:
version 0.9.6.11 v93

(note: resource version v93 should only be used with firmware version 1.0.9.48, v96 should only be used with firmware version 1.0.9.66 and v97 should only be used with firmware version 1.0.9.68)
(all the numbers that say version 0.9.x.x are our theme's version and are not connected to neither the firmware version nor the resource version, they're only there to demonstrate changes that we make to the resources)

He5am2099

Update: We've renewed our default poster to a larger size (4k) and we're gonna resize each image to look better in quality.

He5am2099

Update: from now on, the prebetas (not the stable version inside our page) for our themes will be only posted with resource v97. If you have not updated your device to that version yet, you can update it from MagicalUnicorn's post (note: this firmware version is supported both on global versions and nfc varients because we've personally tested it and it works.

MrVR

OPPO WATCH THEME ( HALF PRE-BETA )
INFO : I am really excited to unveil a new secret theme on which He5am2099 & me were working. This theme is based on the galaxy watch 3 theme .Now if anyone want this theme they can get it by starting a conversation with me . (Please note that this theme is only available in the half pre-beta some of the icons are still underdevelopment & the theme is in v96 and we are going to update it soon) Stay tuned & Stay amazed

He5am2099

Update: we're working on thinking about what to change in the new 0.9.6.12 version of the theme. We'll be working on a lot of changes in it. But in the meanwhile, we'll be working on the oppo watch theme that is a partnership between our team and "VanshPratap". You can get prebetas for the theme by personally messaging "VanshPratap". Hope you enjoy it. Stay tuned!!!
OPPO WATCH THEME ( HALF PRE-BETA )
INFO : I am really excited to unveil a new secret theme on which He5am2099 & me were working. This theme is based on the galaxy watch 3 theme .Now if anyone want this theme they can get it by starting a conversation with me . (Please note that this theme is only available in the half pre-beta some of the icons are still underdevelopment & the theme is in v96 and we are going to update it soon) Stay tuned & Stay amazed

He5am2099

Update: we're working on thinking about what to change in the new 0.9.6.12 version of the theme. We'll be working on a lot of changes in it.
We want you all to tell us what to change in the next version of our theme. We'll gather up a list of whta you said in a matter of a week and then start working on changing those things, so you can decide on changing and improving things in the theme. You can tell us by just commenting in this thread.

We want you all to tell us what to change in the next version of our theme. We'll gather up a list of whta you said in a matter of a week and then start working on changing those things, so you can decide on changing and improving things in the theme. You can tell us by just commenting in this thread.
Hey bro,you did great job with handwash watchface, it was useful after keeping screen on , Now with the same basis can you make breathing exercises watch face for 10 seconds screen on time,think about it, Just a suggestion bro

He5am2099

Hey bro,you did great job with handwash watchface, it was useful after keeping screen on , Now with the same basis can you make breathing exercises watch face for 10 seconds screen on time,think about it, Just a suggestion bro
We're gonna work on that. Thanks 😊.

He5am2099

Update: after we release version 1.0 of our galaxy watch 3 theme, alongside the work of other themes, we'll be working on a port for the mi band 5 so if you have an mi band 5, you'll be able to use your watch with the one ui style icons. Of course we don't have an mi band 5, but we'll try our best to recreate the icons based on our experiences. One of the good things about the mi band 5 resources is that its watchfaces and resources have a little bit more customizability. So stay tuned!!!!

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29