Question how can I help to make new language firmware?

lister88

Hello,
I'd like to help to make Czech firmware for MB3 :) can someone provide me some info about that? :) Thank you! :)

ngochienle

Hi Mod!
Can you help me make a new firmware for MB3 using custome languege, or add any font suport multi language.

lister88

I found already Czech translation is done, but not released :) so I am looking forward to release :)

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Guys, wait patiently please. All of you would like to use Mi Band in your native language, that's why I need to make Turkish, Czech, Bulgarian firmwares and many others. I need more time to make all of them))

Guys, wait patiently please. All of you would like to use Mi Band in your native language, that's why I need to make Turkish, Czech, Bulgarian firmwares and many others. I need more time to make all of them))
we will waitng for Turkish Firmware.. There's a lot of Mi Band users in Turkey. Thank you for your effort.

oyelci

We will waitng for Turkish Firmware.. There's a lot of Mi Band users in Turkey. Thank you for your effort.

We will waitng for Turkish Firmware.. There's a lot of Mi Band users in Turkey. Thank you for your effort.

We will waitng for Turkish Firmware.. There's a lot of Mi Band users in Turkey. Thank you for your effort

Hi, I know many people are expecting. it is possible for you to give a date for the completion of the turkish translation.?

muccahit

We will waitng for Turkish Firmware.. There's a lot of Mi Band users in Turkey. Thank you for your effort. :)

crimeboss

We will waitng for Turkish Firmware.. There's a lot of Mi Band users in Turkey. Thank you for your effort. :)

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr_Pixel