Question Lost Auth key & pair first

hi all,
I changed my phone. I registered with mi fit on facebook. Not with mi account. and now devices can't sync..

when I want to add my mi band 4 in mi fit app (i tryed fitt apps but cant connected so i haven't got auth key), its showing an error which says: "couldn't pair, please reset your band."
I try to reset my band, but I can't, in band display, it only shows "pair first.".. no listining other menus...

how can i troubleshoot ?

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
hi all,
I changed my phone. I registered with mi fit on facebook. Not with mi account. and now devices can't sync..

when I want to add my mi band 4 in mi fit app (i tryed fitt apps but cant connected so i haven't got auth key), its showing an error which says: "couldn't pair, please reset your band."
I try to reset my band, but I can't, in band display, it only shows "pair first.".. no listining other menus...

how can i troubleshoot ?
You have to connect to Mi Fit with same account used previously if you didn't unpaired the Mi Band.

Also, be sure you didn't connected Mi Band to smartphone Bluetooth.

You have to connect to Mi Fit with same account used previously if you didn't unpaired the Mi Band.

Also, be sure you didn't connected Mi Band to smartphone Bluetooth.

I connect with the old account. I still get the same error message. I'm sure it's not connected.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00