Question Mi Band 3 - Bluetooth 3.0

gustavo_n

Does Mi Band 3 work on devices with Bluetooth 3.0?
If yes, how to proceed?

Thanks and regards

Carl

Staff member
Does Mi Band 3 work on devices with Bluetooth 3.0?
If yes, how to proceed?

Thanks and regards
As I know, the lowest request is V4.2, so Bluetooth 3.0 maybe can't use it.

It works with BT 4.0 and higher))) (BT 4.2 is basically BT 4.0 with improvements) :) It connects just fine with iPhone 6 which has version 4.0

lallasgr

Sorry for the silly question but you are trying to connect mi band though Mi Fit right? Not direct with the Bluetooth!!

djolex

Sorry for the silly question but you are trying to connect mi band though Mi Fit right? Not direct with the Bluetooth!!
@djolex Yes ? Galaxy S4 mini meets that demands. Android 4.4.2 Bluetooth 4.0
Try on other phone (family or friends). If problem persists maybe you are doing something wrong or have defected MB3, and as Lallasgr asked, are you connecting throught MiFit?

urbie

My initial message was more meanth as a neutral message and as remark on the message that the Iphone 6.0 with BT 4.0 connects . than as a question. I use my Mi band 3 mostly on a Galaxy Note 4 and that works more or less (about the less later) Of course over Bluetooth because thats the only way to connect to the MiFit app. The Galaxy S4 mini is used as a "Sports-phone" because of the small size. Would be nice when my Miband also runs on the S4 but not a must because all i need is on it (Very accurate HR over chest-strap, GPS, my favorite running music and the super-app Runtastic)
About the less; My Galaxy Note 4 (Android 6.01, BT 4.1) sometimes looses Bluetooth connection with the band and there is no automatic reconnection . Tried stop/start BT, un-pair / re-pair the band, clear cache of BT-apps but nothing helps. The only thing that helps is restarting the Phone.

P.S. Also booting in Recoverymode and clear the total cache helps for some time but after a while the problem continues

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nono974