Question Mi Band 3 in Chinese after long time discharged!!

Hello guys,

I'm having a problem with my Mi Band 3. It was working properly in my native language. I stopped using it for a couple months and now I recharged it. But now, the screen just show a image with the mi band and a smartphone with chinese chacteres (shown in the picture), swipping the finger, its change to a screen with a "i" in a circle and swipping for the side, it shows a CMIIT ID.

Somebody have any idea about what to do:??

PS: It sometimes pops up in available devices on Bluetooth configs, but when try to connect, even with the Mi Fit it doen't work.

Attachments

It's not paired with Mi Fit. It just start connecting when I open the App, but after a while shows not possible to connect. When I go to my account in the app it still showing Mi Band 3, but the connecting never ends and I can stop it to try to connect.

NightWolf

It's not paired with Mi Fit. It just start connecting when I open the App, but after a while shows not possible to connect. When I go to my account in the app it still showing Mi Band 3, but the connecting never ends and I can stop it to try to connect.
How does it try to connect when it's not paired? It's paired with your phone. Maybe you're using a different phone.

NightWolf

If the Mi Fit app isn't paired with your Mi Band, it doesn't try to connect to your Mi Band.

NightWolf

Unpair it in your old phone. Or login using your old account and unpair it.

Ok, maybe its just a translation problem. It took 2 screenshots, one from the Mi Fit, look at the connecting circle on the top. The second picture from Bluetooth config, that shows the only paired device is a controller.

The smartphone is the same, its probably have sometring about the fact that it's stay 0% battery for a long time.

Attachments

NightWolf

Ok, maybe its just a translation problem. It took 2 screenshots, one from the Mi Fit, look at the connecting circle on the top. The second picture from Bluetooth config, that shows the only paired device is a controller.

The smartphone is the same, its probably have sometring about the fact that it's stay 0% battery for a long time.
Where are those screenshots?

NightWolf

In Mi Fit, go to profile tab. Then touch the name of your connected device (Mi Band 3). Then scroll down to the end of page and press Unpair button.

NightWolf

Your Mi Band was connected to your Mi Fit before. So Mi Fit is trying to connect to your Mi Band. But the data on your Mi Band is deleted. So it's waiting for a phone to pair, like when you bought it. But you can't pair it again if you don't unpair it in Mi Fit.

When I go to profile, the Mi Band 3 is already there but it shows connecting and never ends. I let it for more than an hour and still showing connecting. Being like this, I can't select the Mi Band

NightWolf

When you touch "Mi Band 3", a new page comes up. If it doesn't, touch ">" at the right side of the "Mi Band 3" name.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pipipupu