Question Mi Band 3 screen?

ayman87

Hi there,
I have mi band 3 since 3 months ago, it is so great and like it very much.
Yesterday i went to a pool and it was working just fine, when i got out the pool i noticed that the band screen is off and did not turn on, i thought that the battery went down but when i got home and tried to recharge it, the band screen showed me it is charging, and after a moment i noticed that the screen is freezed and pulled it from the charger and still the same, after one day of not using it i opened the mi fit and the watch was connected and sync just fine, but the screen is not working, tried to rest using a new method but without luck, and end up unpair it and when trying to add it again it search for new device and it can be found but it never vibrate and i can't connect it with my phone, any one can help me with this problem
Thanks

rendal

Contributor
Hi there,
I have mi band 3 since 3 months ago, it is so great and like it very much.
Yesterday i went to a pool and it was working just fine, when i got out the pool i noticed that the band screen is off and did not turn on, i thought that the battery went down but when i got home and tried to recharge it, the band screen showed me it is charging, and after a moment i noticed that the screen is freezed and pulled it from the charger and still the same, after one day of not using it i opened the mi fit and the watch was connected and sync just fine, but the screen is not working, tried to rest using a new method but without luck, and end up unpair it and when trying to add it again it search for new device and it can be found but it never vibrate and i can't connect it with my phone, any one can help me with this problem
Thanks
Replace the device under warranty. Apparently this is a manufacturing defect, as you described.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rahmatjon