Question Mi Band 3 Stuck on main screen/menu

Pixatic

I was trying to download a custom firmware through gadget bridge and once i installed the firmware and unpaired my mb3, it got stuck on the main screen and i cannot even pair it with mi fit or notify and fitness or even gadget bridge....Any solution?

rendal

Contributor
I was trying to download a custom firmware through gadget bridge and once i installed the firmware and unpaired my mb3, it got stuck on the main screen and i cannot even pair it with mi fit or notify and fitness or even gadget bridge....Any solution?
Restarts the phone. Remove all MB3 devices from the Bluetooth settings in the phone settings. Repeat Bluetooth pairing with GPS on. After pairing, set the app to display additional screens for MB3

Pixatic

Restarts the phone. Remove all MB3 devices from the Bluetooth settings in the phone settings. Repeat Bluetooth pairing with GPS on. After pairing, set the app to display additional screens for MB3
Ok thx will try

Pixatic

Thx sooooo much its working fine now!! Just one question.. I was trying to download your 2.3.0.6 firmware to get 16 notifications but wasn't able to because once i extracted the zip file it showed me 9 fw. files and i was confused how to install it....Can u tell me which .fw to download?

rendal

Contributor
Thx sooooo much its working fine now!! Just one question.. I was trying to download your 2.3.0.6 firmware to get 16 notifications but wasn't able to because once i extracted the zip file it showed me 9 fw. files and i was confused how to install it....Can u tell me which .fw to download?
It depends what you want to use. The firmware variants are described in the thread.

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui