Question problem when installing 1.0.7.04 firmware

hi guys

i have MI Smart Band 4

i saw in youtube many ways install 1.0.7.04 version that support arabic language
1- i installed MI FIT
2- i installed Notify & Fitness for Mi Band
3- i install from latest version on Notify & Fitness for Mi Band (1.0.7.04) and the instructions from the video show that i have to keep MI Fit still working in background
after installation the firmware and if i tried to enable call alert on MI Fit it shows update and update the firmware to the latest 1.0.7.44 and ofcourse English and i can't kept it arabic

sorry for disturbance i need help to install the firmware and keep it without updating

My mobile : Lenovo K5 Vibe Note

another question after i install the firmware 1.0.7.04 and try to connect the band to my another phone IPhone 7
is it the arabic language still on the band or not ? what i have to do ?

please help

Thanks in advance

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
hi guys

i have MI Smart Band 4

i saw in youtube many ways install 1.0.7.04 version that support arabic language
1- i installed MI FIT
2- i installed Notify & Fitness for Mi Band
3- i install from latest version on Notify & Fitness for Mi Band (1.0.7.04) and the instructions from the video show that i have to keep MI Fit still working in background
after installation the firmware and if i tried to enable call alert on MI Fit it shows update and update the firmware to the latest 1.0.7.44 and ofcourse English and i can't kept it arabic

sorry for disturbance i need help to install the firmware and keep it without updating

My mobile : Lenovo K5 Vibe Note

another question after i install the firmware 1.0.7.04 and try to connect the band to my another phone IPhone 7
is it the arabic language still on the band or not ? what i have to do ?

please help

Thanks in advance
Procedure : Mi Band 4 - How to flash Firmware/Resources/Font:).

If you flash a Firmware different than latest Stable, Mi Fit will automatically update your Mi Band 4 to latest Stable Firmware, so you must use a Modified Mi Fit with "No automatic update" option.

If your Mi band 4 to your iPhone, it will automatically update to the latest Stable Firmware too :).

thanks for your replay

is the MI fit version that you mentioned (Modified Mi Fit *.*.* - All in One )
and what i have to do when i connect it to my another i phone i don't want it to update and i need it to work in arabic

thanks in advance

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
thanks for your replay

is the MI fit version that you mentioned (Modified Mi Fit *.*.* - All in One )
and what i have to do when i connect it to my another i phone i don't want it to update and i need it to work in arabic

thanks in advance
With your iPhone there is nothing to do, it will auto update your Firmware to latest Stable if you connect to it :/.

With your iPhone there is nothing to do, it will auto update your Firmware to latest Stable if you connect to it :/.
Thanks for all your efforts

Honestly I am very sad because it will not work on iPhone with 1.07.66 Beta Arabic support

Anyway

Very thanks for all your help

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franjex