Question Weather says: "Connect to app to update"

Quirah

As it's on the title. How can I fix this problem? I am using Mi Fit app with Mi Band 3 and I chose location by hand. Do I need to install additional app for Weather?

Carl

Staff member
As it's on the title. How can I fix this problem? I am using Mi Fit app with Mi Band 3 and I chose location by hand. Do I need to install additional app for Weather?
which version app you are using? Try unpair it, and connect it again, and just get location city.

Quirah

Just tried to unpair and connecting it again and it still doesn't works.
V1.2.0.8

Carl

Staff member
Just tried to unpair and connecting it again and it still doesn't works.
V1.2.0.8
Which version app you are using? 3.4.4.1 or 3.4.2, try to change one app to test it. And maybe, you also can go back to use 3.4.1, I am using 3.4.1, weather part perfect without any problem.

Quirah

Downloaded 3.4.1. and weather is still same.

I can see notifications etc but weather part says "Connect to app to update"

Carl

Staff member
Downloaded 3.4.1. and weather is still same.

I can see notifications etc but weather part says "Connect to app to update"
Translate from the app
13. Why is the weather data on the bracelet not displayed?
The bracelet itself does not automatically update the weather data. You need to connect the bracelet to the Xiaomi Sports App to synchronize the weather data. You can update it by following the steps below:
1) Please make sure that you have set up a city that needs to pay attention to the weather in Xiaomi Sports App->My->Mb3->Weather Settings;
2) Return to the home page of Xiaomi Sports Status, pull down the synchronization data, and wait for the data synchronization to complete, enter the weather portal of the bracelet and check the weather data of the set city.
note:
1) When the Xiaomi motion positioning permission is turned on, the current city will be automatically located;
2) When the bracelet and the millet movement are in normal connection, the bracelet will periodically update the weather data through the millet movement.

Shumafuk

If you block Mi Fit by firewall or do not have data connection, then this message shows up - it cannot download data about weather.

Ievamrk

Had the same problem. Try changing location settings from ‘while using’ to ‘always’ in ‘Mi fit’ app. That helped me

Jotagar

I just got the mi band 4. Same problem. In order to fix it (besides location permissions and rest) I had just to unpair my previous mi band 2 on the mi fit app. That's it.;)

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00