RES Amazfit band 5 UI | for Mi band 5

Resources Version

MrVR

(We aren't considered responsible for bricked devices)

(Above preview are is an example how the theme will look like after it is complete)
(Note: this theme is a beta version, all the icons in the theme aren't changed yet I'll update them all by the time. Please don't complain about the icons in the comments but if you have any idea for how the icon can be you can tell me.)
(Note:
If you want to create Youtube (videos) reviews remember to mention the name of the creator (Vansh Rathore). If you're providing th link please provide the official page link not a direct link.)
I am trying create a best Amazfit band 5 theme ever and it is only possible with you support.
ENJOY!!

Theme will be updated as soon as there is requirment or any new version, so please be calm and don't ask for the newer version in the comments.

I want to thank my friend @Chargez and (Gabri) aka (@Gabri98 ) who is helping me to create this theme

(Until now only some icons and animation s are changed all other icons and animations will be changed soon)

Hey everyone join our telegram channel for latest news, updates and pre-betas.The UI Porters

Attachments

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 726 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
careylui