Discussion Arabic MiBand3 with English Phone.

tomerr

wrong. i get hebrew notifications RTL perfectly. Notify & Fitness is not running at all.

tomerr

Hebrew (unlike Arabic) is not supported by MB3, so no Hebrew option..
Notify & Fitness does not have to stay running for the Arabic language option i choose in N&F to stay on. that's my conclusion so far

Lemomina

Hello, I'm new here and I wanted to know the most updated firmware to use to get Arabic & English on the mi band 3, whether the phone langauge is in English or Arabic, I tried searching but I found alot of modified firemware and not sure which one to use.

tomerr

MB3 natively support Arabic. just make sure you're using the latest official Mi Fit version and change your phone's language to Arabic and you're all set

Lemomina

MB3 natively support Arabic. just make sure you're using the latest official Mi Fit version and change your phone's language to Arabic and you're all set
but i want it to show arabic with my phone in english and show both arabic and english notifications, can it do that? cause all i get is english ones and ???? for arabic

tomerr

this is where it gets tricky..you can flash English custom Bold Font fw which will (probably) show Arabic letters no matter what language your phone is set to. BUT, it will show all notifications text in Arabic left to right. Basically in order to have proper notification text in MB3 with RTL languages currently, you need to set the band to believe you're using Arabic language - that's possible by using Notify & Fitness and stop using Mi Fit at all

Lemomina

this is where it gets tricky..you can flash English custom Bold Font fw which will (probably) show Arabic letters no matter what language your phone is set to. BUT, it will show all notifications text in Arabic left to right. Basically in order to have proper notification text in MB3 with RTL languages currently, you need to set the band to believe you're using Arabic language - that's possible by using Notify & Fitness and stop using Mi Fit at all
Where can I get the English Custom Bold Font? also does it support Emoji? also another question , would it still be an issue if I used with Custom Mi Fit??

Lemomina

So i tried what you said, but i still get ????? instead of arabic text on band.

What did I do wrong?

tomerr

no idea, could be this font doesn't show Arabic for some reason - only when the phone is set Arabic. try changing the phone's language again to Arabic and see if you get proper text. if so, I guess only the Notify & Fitness language change option could help you. There's a custom Arabic fw on the forum, but it's beta and hasn't been tested

Madridii

You can read first post to use arabic band with notification and your phone in arabic

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mays999