• Depends on you

• really don`t care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Resources Version

Tizigsysyks

Man !!!
Ur hand got a fracture 😱😱😱
IDK
If it's hard to type use gboard in one hand mode it helps or just ignore typing πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
And Get Well Sooooooooooon !!!

Hey There!I tried to download your firmware but I don't what to choose. I have a Mi Band 3 Global Version running 0.18.4.3. Hardware.I've read your link from how to check hardware variants.But still I can't find a solution.After that however I downloaded the firmware file name Mili_wuhan.fw.When I started flashing it with gadget bridge it tells that the "FIRMWARE IS DAMAGED "and fails.After doing all my tricks I still couldn't flash the firmware.Please Help!Needa Reply Soon!!😒

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
Hey There!I tried to download your firmware but I don't what to choose. I have a Mi Band 3 Global Version running 0.18.4.3. Hardware.I've read your link from how to check hardware variants.But still I can't find a solution.After that however I downloaded the firmware file name Mili_wuhan.fw.When I started flashing it with gadget bridge it tells that the "FIRMWARE IS DAMAGED "and fails.After doing all my tricks I still couldn't flash the firmware.Please Help!Needa Reply Soon!!😒
I will fix the fault with the latest firmware

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
So please stay tuned