Question Bad Behavior MB3... (Right <--> Left)

Hi guys. I have been trying some mods but only because I have a strange behaviour. When I use my "mi Band 3", moving through the screen works in the wrong way. When I move right, the menus move left and viceversa, here¡s a short video:

Can someone tell me what's going on?? I've resetted to factory settings and try different languages, but this BAD and wrong behavior is driving me crazy.

Any ideas?? THANKS!!

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
Hi guys. I have been trying some mods but only because I have a strange behaviour. When I use my "mi Band 3", moving through the screen works in the wrong way. When I move right, the menus move left and viceversa, here¡s a short video:

Can someone tell me what's going on?? I've resetted to factory settings and try different languages, but this BAD and wrong behavior is driving me crazy.

Any ideas?? THANKS!!
... If you swipe left it's also going to the left so what's the problem? Everything is fine, if you watch any video on youtube you will see that that's the way it works. You swipe left, it go's left. You swipe to the right, it go's to the right...

... If you swipe left it's also going to the left so what's the problem? Everything is fine, if you watch any video on youtube you will see that that's the way it works. You swipe left, it go's left. You swipe to the right, it go's to the right...
No man, if you look closely to my video you'll see that when I swipe left the menus go right and viceversa!

cracker12

Contributor

Any ideas?? THANKS!!
For me everthing is fine also! Works like mine

Any ideas?? THANKS!!
Your band works how it should. It's like flipping pages of a book from right to left - you advance further so bottom bar goes right.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawelb16