Question Band 3 straps

Why dont they make one with battery pack.

So I could just change strap (and put on wrist, battery strap, until it charges band 3).
And when it would be full, i can put regular strap back on.

Mr_BananaPants

Official Forum Photographer
Why dont they make one with battery pack.

So I could just change strap (and put on wrist, battery strap, until it charges band 3).
And when it would be full, i can put regular strap back on.
Hi, do you mean a strap with a battery in it so when you use it, it will charge the Mi Band?
The strap is probably too small to put a battery in it, and the strap also has to be flexible but when there's a battery in it, it can't be.

Hi, do you mean a strap with a battery in it so when you use it, it will charge the Mi Band?
The strap is probably too small to put a battery in it, and the strap also has to be flexible but when there's a battery in it, it can't be.
Yep just like that, i recently saw one strap that they made bout five years ago, that was split in small bits of batteries connected with each other. Not flexible battery, just small sections of nonflexible batterys.

tomini

Yep just like that, i recently saw one strap that they made bout five years ago, that was split in small bits of batteries connected with each other. Not flexible battery, just small sections of nonflexible batterys.
Not much effective...
...and the MAIN WHY is that you would pay 5x more.
So there will be no purpose to buy Mi Band 3. This is a dragon in price/features market, small change could make it a worst band ever.
This is not a cheap "technology" and there would be many cons.

Trusted Store

Members online

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kkllkkll