Question Bluetooth disconnect after custom FW install

Skaxel

Hello, I tried to install the French custom firmware on my mind band 3. But once I did what is said I got another update and I'm back to the official version... After that, my band was not detected on mi fit, I bind it with gadget bridge, then it's connected on mi fit but after a few hours I don't have the "no Bluetooth" sign on the band but my phone says it is not connected? And by the way, I thought it was ok so i turned the Bluetooth in invisible mode... What can I do? Thanks a lot.

yuriford

Hi, download "fix-it for mi band 2" to android phone (play store) and follow instruction in app. In short cut: go to settings - aplications - in next show system apps and processes - find bluetooth - storage - delete cash and data. Now mi-band 3 will connect to phone.

Skaxel

Hello I tried something else yesterday, even if it was in invisible mode, it was possible to bind it through gadget bridge and after that it was connected for a few time to mi fit. I just disassociate my band from the phone through mi fit, uninstall gadget bridge and bind it again and it works fine. But how come that it's on the last official firmware and not the French custom firmware I tried to install through gadget bridge? Thanks

MagicalUnicorn

Staff member
Developer
Hello I tried something else yesterday, even if it was in invisible mode, it was possible to bind it through gadget bridge and after that it was connected for a few time to mi fit. I just disassociate my band from the phone through mi fit, uninstall gadget bridge and bind it again and it works fine. But how come that it's on the last official firmware and not the French custom firmware I tried to install through gadget bridge? Thanks
Use Notify and Fitness for flash the Firmware if you don't want have problems (procedure in FAQ).
Flash again the French Firmware 1.6.0.16 with Notify and Fitness and it will work :).

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChipAndDeal