Question Brand new Mi Band 4 - "Connect to Mi Fit to update again"

Sampe

Dear all,

I've just purchased a brand-new Mi Band 4 (firmware version 1.0.5.48) and I’m currently going through 3 days of pain with the message “connect to Mi Fit to update again” (pic attached).
The band was never used and I can’t connect it to Mi Fit to update nor activate the device (either IOS and Android on different devices). I scrolled down every single post regarding this issue here and tried all the advices you guys posted but it simply does not work.

I tried the following actions:

Iphone
  • Regular mode – download of the most updated version on Apple Store, created an account and tried to connect the device. As the pictures shows, the device was still unable to connect with the Iphone. Interestingly, the second try showed the device but still couldn’t connect.

Android
  • Regular mode – same as above but it didn’t show me the Mi Band 4 on the list;
  • Old versions – download of several old versions of the app (perhaps a bug #not) and tried to connect regularly;
  • Mod versions – also one of the advices on other posts, tried different versions but same result;
  • Notify & Fitness – tried it using the most updated and older firmware versions but still no result, even tried the combo Older Version+Notify / Newer Version+Notify / Mod Version+Notify but still the same. The band don’t react to any update attempts and we have two scenarios: 1. The screens is loading forever or 2. The screen starts to load and then it says the band is no connected.

I hope a good soul here knows the answer to my doubt!
PS: Currently the battery is at 73% but I don't believe it will change the result after discharging and charging the band nor it will magically works.

Thanks in advance,

Sampê

aBStRAcTIrIs007

Contributor
Try previous versions of mi fit, try modded mi fit or else make a new account in mi fit these are 3 methods I know

Dear all,

I've just purchased a brand-new Mi Band 4 (firmware version 1.0.5.48) and I’m currently going through 3 days of pain with the message “connect to Mi Fit to update again” (pic attached).
The band was never used and I can’t connect it to Mi Fit to update nor activate the device (either IOS and Android on different devices). I scrolled down every single post regarding this issue here and tried all the advices you guys posted but it simply does not work.

I tried the following actions:

Iphone
  • Regular mode – download of the most updated version on Apple Store, created an account and tried to connect the device. As the pictures shows, the device was still unable to connect with the Iphone. Interestingly, the second try showed the device but still couldn’t connect.

Android
  • Regular mode – same as above but it didn’t show me the Mi Band 4 on the list;
  • Old versions – download of several old versions of the app (perhaps a bug #not) and tried to connect regularly;
  • Mod versions – also one of the advices on other posts, tried different versions but same result;
  • Notify & Fitness – tried it using the most updated and older firmware versions but still no result, even tried the combo Older Version+Notify / Newer Version+Notify / Mod Version+Notify but still the same. The band don’t react to any update attempts and we have two scenarios: 1. The screens is loading forever or 2. The screen starts to load and then it says the band is no connected.

I hope a good soul here knows the answer to my doubt!
PS: Currently the battery is at 73% but I don't believe it will change the result after discharging and charging the band nor it will magically works.

Thanks in advance,

Sampê View attachment 9507 View attachment 9508 View attachment 9509
Bro watch this vedio
. Hope thus vedio will help you bro if yes please like me😎😎

tomerr

this message normally appears when the fw version isn't compatible with the resources version installed on the band. quite weird on a completely new band.
what i would try is to remove the band from the bluetooth connected devices in your phone, unpair mb4 from mi fit and try again

Sampe

Bro watch this vedio
. Hope thus vedio will help you bro if yes please like me😎😎
Thanks for the video! Unfortunately the Mi Band 4 is brand new so I didn't event get to first connection to be able to factory reset :cry:

Sad, but I'm not seeing another alternative.
yes I think you should not charge. If your band doesn't connect after battery low down and charging it again. You may factory reset it. Pls tell if my idea works

Last edited:

Parbg

Same problem on my band also ,tried every possible tips but problem still not solved😥

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kratoz29