FW Mod Brazilian Portuguese Firmware

Have a slight translation error:
1 in the icon of calories is named "Burned".
2 in the weather forecast does not appear, under the forecast type: sunny, rainy, cloudy.

msoliver

Nice job @Kirill, I really appreciate
Just a question, is it only or it is not possible connect to mi fit without gadgetbride?
If I active flight mode and turn on back I cant connect to mi fit. I need to connect first gadgetbride then mi fit connects, until dont lost Bluetooth connection works normally without gadgetbride.
I would like to gift a friend, but explain this process to work will be complicate.
Sorry for the english.
Thanks, Nice work

Kirill

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Nice job @Kirill, I really appreciate
Just a question, is it only or it is not possible connect to mi fit without gadgetbride?
If I active flight mode and turn on back I cant connect to mi fit. I need to connect first gadgetbride then mi fit connects, until dont lost Bluetooth connection works normally without gadgetbride.
I would like to gift a friend, but explain this process to work will be complicate.
Sorry for the english.
Thanks, Nice work
Hello @msoliver !
Mi Fit should work without GadgetBridge. Try this: uninstall GadgetBridge, unpair MB3 in Mi Fit and pair again.

atualpa

Hi, congratulations for your work!
I've just a little observation to make... When MB3 is locked shows "desbloqueado" when the most appropriate is "desbloquear", before swipe up on the screen to unlock it.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Mesk32

Hi, congratulations for your work!
I've just a little observation to make... When MB3 is locked shows "desbloqueado" when the most appropriate is "desbloquear", before swipe up on the screen to unlock it.

Thank you!
Correto amigo! Bem observado.

josepagio

Estou tendo problemas com as notificações. Nenhuma notificação está mostrando o texto corretamente. Como proceder?

josepagio

Modified Mi Fit, downgraded para firmware original, updated para firmware PT-BR mais recente do site via Gadgetbride 0.28.

Notificações permanecem bugadas.

atualpa

Modified Mi Fit, downgraded para firmware original, updated para firmware PT-BR mais recente do site via Gadgetbride 0.28.

Notificações permanecem bugadas.
Eu usei o gadgetbridge 0.27, fiz o download pela própria Play Store e deu certo.

When I went to update it gave error, and now I can not find the Bluetooth, it seems that the Bluetooth was turned off, I let it unload, and it did not work

O identificador de chamadas (Quem está ligando) está funcionando neste firmware?
The caller id is working in this firmware? Exemple: When someone call me, the band show the contact name or the call id?

Como faço para retornar para o firmware oficial? Se necessário, pois ainda não fiz a instalação do firmware em português!
How to downgrade to official firmware? I stil didn't install the portuguese firmeware, i'm just asking!

Last edited:

Jeppo

After upgrade to Firmware V 1.3.0.4 App V3.4.4
I tried to update again to PTBr V1.2.0.8 and it is giving error.

Jeppo

Como faço para retornar para o firmware oficial? Se necessário, pois ainda não fiz a instalação do firmware em português!
How to downgrade to official firmware? I stil didn't install the portuguese firmeware, i'm just asking!
Como saiu uma nova atualização do Aplicativo, atualiza o app que ele vai atualizar novamente sua Mi Band 3

Depois de instalar em portugues, pediu pra conectar pra atualizar, desemparelhei e reemparelhei na Mi Fit e atualizou novamente pra chinês. Como faz?

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senjed_58