Hebrew Firmware 2.4.0.12 | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
With n&f but it says "update failed".
My current version is 2.4.0.20.
Please help!
P.s i also tried this one without success
Firmware 2.3.0.28 | English Bold Font | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
I just want a fw with hebrew support.
What's your hardware revision?
How to check Hardware Variants (Mili_wuhan / Mili_hankou / Mili_chongqing) of the Mi Band 3 | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
Maybe you have the mili_hankou.

Last edited:

Thanks for the reply :)
I have an UPDATE: I installed resources v49 (i think - i tried so many things), and now i have hebrew displayed in the band, but it's displayed in the wrong direction (LTR and not RTL). I tried to change to Arabic in n&f but it doesn't work.
Here is the information from n&f about the device:

What is the difference between hankou and wuhan?
It's sounds reasonable that i can see hebrew only after updating resources ? and not firmware?
Maybe the solution is to downgrade to lower fw version?

EDIT: when trying the "Test display text" feature in n&f's menu, it's displaying the text in the right (RTL) direction! but not on real notifications...

Last edited:

rendal

Contributor

Thanks for the reply :)
I have an UPDATE: I installed resources v49 (i think - i tried so many things), and now i have hebrew displayed in the band, but it's displayed in the wrong direction (LTR and not RTL). I tried to change to Arabic in n&f but it doesn't work.
Here is the information from n&f about the device:
View attachment 6852
What is the difference between hankou and wuhan?
It's sounds reasonable that i can see hebrew only after updating resources ? and not firmware?
Maybe the solution is to downgrade to lower fw version?
  • The difference between hanka and wuhan is in the optical sensor for measuring heart rate.
  • According to hardware revesion you have "Mi Band 3 with NFC", so you have to use firmware for Mili_chongqing.
  • For the bracelet to be in the Hebrew language, you must use both the firmware and resources for the Hebrew language.
  • Whether the Hebrew language firmware for Mi Band 3 with NFC is unknown to me, you have to go through Custom Firmwares
  • Displayed in the wrong direction (LTR and not RTL) was already solved here, but unfortunately I do not know exactly where, you have to look.

Tell me if i'm seeing it right:
I need to find Mili_chongqing 2.4.0.20 fw version that supports RTL?
What do you mean "i have to go thgouth Custom Firmwares "? This post is already under Custom Firmwares.

:(
I bought another mi band 3 few months ago and i succeeded to display hebrew correctly, but i think it's just because the fw version was lower.

You think that if i downgrade the fw i will be able to update the fw to one that supports hebrew RTL?

rendal

Contributor
Tell me if i'm seeing it right:
I need to find Mili_chongqing 2.4.0.20 fw version that supports RTL?
Yes, you need to find firmwares for Mili_chongqing. For Mili_chongqing is latest version of Firmware is v1.8.0.22, not 2.4.0.20.
What do you mean "i have to go thgouth Custom Firmwares "? This post is already under Custom Firmwares.:(
I mean you have to look for the right Firmware in the section Custom Firmwares.
I bought another mi band 3 few months ago and i succeeded to display hebrew correctly, but i think it's just because the fw version was lower.
What specific Firmware did you successfully upload?
You think that if i downgrade the fw i will be able to update the fw to one that supports hebrew RTL?
If hebrew firmware exists only in the older version, downgrade is the solution for you.

Last edited:
Yes, you need to find firmwares for Mili_chongqing.

I mean you have to look for the right Firmware in the section Custom Firmwares.

What specific Firmware did you successfully upload?

If hebrew firmware exists only in the older version, downgrade is the solution for you.
Ok i don't know how, but now i see the Whatsapp text as RTL, but only the text, not the name of the sender. very wierd... as i said, i succeeded to update only the resources and not the fw...

rendal

Contributor
Ok i don't know how, but now i see the Whatsapp text as RTL, but only the text, not the name of the sender. very wierd... as i said, i succeeded to update only the resources and not the fw...
If your "Hadrware Revision" is really V0.23.19.49 (Mili_chongqing), the latest version of Firmware is v1.8.0.22, not 2.4.0.20 !!!!

rendal

Contributor
But that is the version that appear in n&f (2.4.0.20)
Yeah you're right I'm wrong in Hardware Revision.
You have HW V0.23.19.49 which is Mili_hankou, so for you Firmware version 2.4.0.20 is correct.
I apologize for mistification.
Im trying to update fw from here
Hebrew Firmware 2.4.0.12 | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
With n&f but it says "update failed".
My current version is 2.4.0.20.
Please help!
P.s i also tried this one without success
Firmware 2.3.0.28 | English Bold Font | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
I just want a fw with hebrew support.
These Firmware are for Mili_wuhan. You need to look for mili_hankou Firmware for example this Firmwares 2.4.0.20 | English Bold Font (Hankou & Wuhan) | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing
You can create a Hebrew version of Firmware using this tool MB3Editor - Translations Alpha Testing | Xiaomi Mi Band 3 | GeekDoing

Last edited:

Trusted Store

Members online

No members online now.

Our Telegram Channel

Which color of official strap would you like to buy for your Mi Band 3?

• Black

Votes: 2,154 52.8%
  • Deep Blue

Votes: 1,197 29.4%
  • Redish Orange

Votes: 727 17.8%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eldonITA00